276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ASUS S200E 11.6-inch Touchscreen VivoBook (Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

did a ‘new hardware found’ dialog box popup in Windows the first time you booted your laptop after installing the card? Many thanks for your reply. I did use the SSD in an old laptop and found that it did work a lot better than with the original drive. unfortunately the laptop died after a few months! Note: The USB flash drive format must be FAT32 so that you are able to update BIOS in the BIOS utility.Here you can learn more about How to convert the USB flash drive format to FAT32. Also, I am not sure where the configuration file is normally located on the Elan drivers? But if you give me a rough idea where to look I will try to find it…

Asus VivoBook S200E review - Alphr Asus VivoBook S200E review - Alphr

The Li-Polymer 38 WH battery itself consists of two cells and is good for two weeks on standby and a maximum of five hours' constant use. Gently prying the bottom of the case open Tools to keep the cover open while continuing work Keep it open so you can continue to pop the retention tabs open HDD SSD comparison photo Samsung 840 512GB 7mm SSD, ready for installation SSD installed in ASUS S200E/X202E/Q200E http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin8/Touchpad/Touchpad_Elantech_Win7_8_64_VER11566.zip Before we turn our attention to the aforementioned throttling, we are going to take a look at the temperature distribution . During normal use, the temperatures remain very well controlled and hardly exceed 30 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit). The notebook can be used on the lap without any issues.Thank you for your comment. I am sorry to hear that things are not working correctly yet with your upgraded wifi card. 🙁 In idle usage, the average temperature for the upper side is 25.6 °C / 78 F, compared to the device average of 30.7 °C / 87 F. The maximum temperature on the upper side is 40.6 °C / 105 F, compared to the average of 35.9 °C / 97 F, ranging from 21.4 to 59 °C for the class Subnotebook. ASUS VivoBook expands all aspects of customer happiness and Windows 8 experiences on frameless touch panels, making the most of the new operating system. what about the windows? the windows is preinstalled in the old HDD, and I don’t have the serial number for it. How to install windows in the new SDD. any software we need to use?

ASUS United Kingdom

ASUS designers gave ASUS VivoBook a distinct look showcasing the flair and fun of Windows 8 while highlighting chic portability. Textured metal-treated surfaces, an ergonomic edge design, and exciting colors stand out, matching the dynamic nature of new high-mobility intuitive computing. Being ultra-light and extra-slim, ASUS VivoBook excels at making getting around easy! http://www.anandtech.com/show/10258/the-samsung-750-evo-120gb-250gb-ssd-review-a-return-to-planar-nand/10 J.D. is an attorney and IT professional living off the grid. He has been a tech enthusiast ever since his dad let him play with computers in the early 80s. Now jdhodges.com is where he shares tech tips. Thanks for visiting & feel free to join in the discussion by commenting :-) Blog Categories As a man who’s reviewed more laptops and monitors than most people have had hot dinners, Sasha is never happier than when he’s unboxing a new gadget or troubleshooting a lump of hardware. He’s also a little bit obsessed with music, and is often found digging through piles of vinyl, searching for the perfect sample. You’ll also find him fiddling with software synthesizers and audio-mangling plugins.On the rare occasion he leaves the house, he eschews feet in favour of wheels, and pleasure in favour of Strava-fuelled battles across London’s traffic-choked streets, into the quiet Kent lanes and as far as his tree-like legs will carry him. TL; DR – he knows a fair bit about tech, beats, bikes and Belgian beer. Read more During our more realistic WLAN test(display brightness~150 cd/m²), the notebook lasted about 4 hours. Comparable subnotebooks, like the Acer Aspire One 756, have a similar battery life.

Asus VivoBook S200E Core i3 Windows 8 11.6 inch Touchscreen

Thank you for the guide, it really helped me get my S200E case open… could not figure it out before! Of course, while a machine of this size and spec could never be described as a media machine, the fact that it's so portable means you may wish to load it up with music and movies. If that's you, you'll be pleased to find that the supplied 500GB internal hard drive should be more than enough for all your programs and content. Viewing angles are what always suffer from this display technology but actually this screen does pretty well. Colours are accurate enough and under normal circumstances you shouldn't be bothered by its limitations. On the touch side of things, it can handle 10 inputs at once, which puts it up there with the best and it works flawlessly in this regard.

Reviews

Asus: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. is a major Taiwanese computer hardware manufacturer based in Taipei, founded in 1989. Under the Asus brand name, the company manufactures a wide range of products, including laptops, desktops, motherboards, graphics cards, monitors, smartphones and networking equipment, complete systems and PC components for end users.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment