276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CRAYOLA Twistables Colored Pencils, 30 Count, Assorted Colors, Gift

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They're pencils which don't need to be sharpened. When the lead wares down, simply twist the end of the barrel and you're ready to keep on colouring.

GREAT FOR COLORING BOOKS: Twistable Colored Pencils are great for coloring books, drawing, and creating art on the go. Thank you for letting me know you like the GOD method. It’s easy to remember for me 🙂 I’m so glad the videos are helpful. I’m sure Australia will be taking off soon – especially if Hillsong Church gets a hold of it – ha! Reply Thanks for this video. I needed this information. First I am an older grandmother trying to get into Bible journaling for the very first time. I am still researching the right bible for me as I only want to use one ESV bible. I like thin bibles so just may stay with my ESV bible that is not a journaling bible. So here is the thing, I am not able to draw at all, I am a quilter and hand stitcher, so I cannot say I am not artistic,but cannot draw, so exploring mediums and work arounds is where I am right now. I’ll get it, it will just take me awhile. The learning is so much fun for me, I also am bible journaling in my bullet journal as I am a bullet journal devotee. Others have listed the colors that come in the set. In case there is still doubt, there is a vibrant red. The only color without sufficient range, in my opinion, is blue. There are only 2 shades of blue, but neither are a true blue. Both tend toward the slightest blue-green shade. They are pretty colors, but there is also no light blue. There is a pretty shade of aqua.Simply twist the end of the barrel as the tip gets worn down and keep the perfect tip length without interruption. My hubby got me the 150 set of Prismacolor pencils for a birthday gift last month. After watching you use them in a journal, I can’t wait to try them for journaling. And you also answered questions I had about watercolor pencils. Thanks! Reply GREAT FOR COLORING BOOKS: Twistable color pencils are great for coloring, drawing, and creating on the go. CRAYOLA TWISTABLES: Includes 18 Crayola Twistable Colored Pencils so you can leave sharpeners behind, and take colors with you on the go! NO SHARPENING OR PEELING: No sharpening required! Twist up & go with this handy bulk colored pencil set from Crayola. I love how you actually show the difference in the different pencils. I am so enjoying these classes. God Bless you and your ministry! Reply

I like that you used various pencils of various prices. My budget has been low due to health problems, so I only gave some crayons pencils that were given to me.It's a pencil that doesn't need sharpening. You just twist it up and you're off to the races. Twist it up too much, and the tip will snap off. But that's not a problem, just twist a *little* more. Oh…ha! I try to make sure my nails look good since they are sometimes the only thing you see of me…lol! Thank you for the compliment! I’m glad the Bible journaling videos are helpful! Reply

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment