276°
Posted 20 hours ago

What’s Your Vibe?: Tuning into your best life

£10£20.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Craig's first album was definitely hard to beat and his second, 'Slicker Than Your Average', was released in 2002. With Craig David’s amazing ability to sing, MC and work the crowd while DJing simultaneously it’s clear to see how the growth of TS5 has emerged and is now a globally recognised party brand having toured the world, including, Australia, US, Japan, Dubai, Bali, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Europe. The show took place on 4th June 2022 and also saw performances from Eurovision singer Sam Ryder, George Ezra, and Mabel. With a record breaking 25,000 people packing out the Sonic Stage at Glastonbury, the largest crowd the stage has ever seen in the history of the landmark festival, TS5 continued to grow.

I probably didn’t pay enough attention to the second last sentence of the blurb…that this would be about Crag David giving advice. As well as Australia and the UK, TS5 was also broadcast on the biggest Urban station in New Zealand, Mai FM, and on Blast FM in Northern Ireland.His first success was as the smooth, soulful voice on Artful Dodger's 'Re-rewind When The Crowd Say Bo Selecta' that reached number 2 in the UK Top 40 and spent a total of 13 weeks on the chart. He started writing and recording his own music, like 'Walking Away' and '7 Days', and then featured on 'Re-Rewind (The Crowd Say Bo Selecta)' by Artful Dodger which went to Number 2 and made him a household name. On the first night they sang Craig's songs, 'Live In The Moment', followed by his classic hit 'Fill Me In'.

in 2005, 'Trust Me' in 2007, 'Signed Sealed Delivered' in 2010, 'Following My Intuition' in 2016, 'The Time Is Now' in 2018, and '22' in 2022.

He didn't go on an official hiatus, but resented the caricature of himself on Leigh Francis' TV show Bo' Selecta! The British singer shared the news in a video on Twitter today (25 May), explaining that “for the last two years” he’d been working on his first book, which will be published 13 October.

After Craig worked on a cover of 'Wonderful Tonight' by Damage, he began working with Artful Dodger, appearing as a vocalist on their tracks 'Something' and 'What Ya Gonna Do'. I found it really interesting of how life was like before his major hit of Rewind - That I had no idea he had even wrote. While the “Fill Me In” singer admitted that he’s “been so guarded for so long”, he said he’s ready to open up, with the hope of connecting with fans on a deeper level. Yes, Craig joined Chris Martin and the rest of Coldplay on stage during two of their gigs at Wembley, as part of their 'Music of The Spheres' world tour, in August 2022. This is Craig as we've never seen him before - the always-positive showman, baring his soul for the first time.From the outside, nobody would know anything about Craig's struggles as I am sure he always comes across as a very upbeat and positive person, always wanting to please everyone which he freely admits to, but sometimes he has had to learn to say no, to protect himself from taking on too much.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment