276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Damentraum Glee Style High School Musical cheerio Cheerleader Fancy Dress Outfit w/Pom Poms L UK 12 14 Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sue prepares for an interview with Splits Magazine, and demands that new cheerleader Mercedes lose 10 pounds in a week. Their friendship has a tendency of being quite temperamental, but has stuck through for most of Season One and parts of Season Two through the Cheerios.

Unfortunately, I've heard stories where apparently Dehen isn't allowed to make replica uniforms for the public. The uniform design might not be perfect, there were many designs for the uniform that I saw online so I just sorta. Three cheerleaders join The Troubletones along with Santana and Brittany and dance during the performance of Candyman.In revenge for opposition to her cannon plan, Sue has the cheerleading Regionals competition moved to the same night as a football championship game, so her cheerleaders will be unavailable for the halftime show, and forces the affected squad members to resign from the glee club. Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Belarus, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Cook Islands, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Greenland, Guam, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, India, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Puerto Rico, Republic of the Congo, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U. Main article: Brittany-Quinn Relationship Main article: Brittany-Santana Relationship Main article: Quinn-Santana Relationship The Brittany-Quinn-Santana Relationship, commonly known as the Unholy Trinity or Fabrittana, is the on-and-off trio friendship between Brittany Pierce, Quinn Fabray, and Santana Lopez. Although in the Pilot, you can see many male Cheerios performing alongside the girls, there has not been mention of another male on the team apart from Kurt, Blaine and Mason throughout the series. The seven captains they have had along the series are Quinn Fabray (Season 1), Santana Lopez to Quinn (season 2) Santana and Becky Jackson (Season 3), Brittany Pierce to Kitty Wilde to Becky and Blaine Anderson (Season 4), and Bree (Season 5).

This red with white and black trim cheerleading shell top and skirt was worn by a background actress as a member of the WMHS "Cheerios" cheerleading squad in Ryan Murphy's hit show Glee. Attempting to deal with Sue's incessant bullying, Will seduces Sue with a performance of Tell Me Something Good and asks her out on a date, standing her up to humiliate her.

The seller kept telling my friend it will be shipped out and then didn’t do it so one of my friends that was supposed to be a clover at our party ended up with no costume which was very disappointing. The Cheerios who are also members of The Troubletones performance at Sectionals, singing Survivor/I Will Survive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment