276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Magnum Tub Classic Ice Cream Tub 440ml

£2.75£5.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beim öffnen blickt man gleich auf eine Schicht leckerer Schokolade, die man mit dem Löffel knacken muss.

Squeeze the pack, crack the thick Magnum chocolate shell and discover a layer of rich gooey salted caramel sauce. Reconstituted skimmed MILK, sugar, cream (MILK) (17%), glucose-fructose syrup, cocoa butter¹, skimmed MILK powder or concentrate, cocoa mass¹, whole MILK powder, butter oil (MILK), glucose syrup, emulsifiers (E471, SOY lecithin, E476), stabilisers (E410, E412, E407), exhausted vanilla bean pieces, flavourings (with MILK), colour (E160a). In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check product labels. Thick chocolate lid, cracking chocolate shell and velvety ice cream with chocolate shards throughout. Had to laugh at myself as initially I opened the tub in the dark late at night seeking an ice cream fix (no judgement) and couldn't work out what the top hard layer was. Contains Cereals containing gluten and their derivates, Milk and its derivates, Nuts and their derivates, Pecan Nut And Pecan Nut Products, Wheat and its derivates. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. Explore our delicious range of ice cream tubs all wrapped in a cracking chocolate shell that was made to be broken. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.Second, I I’m super disappointed by the taste: I love salted caramel, love runny caramel and love chocolate so the tub should’ve been fantastic. My favourite part and the concept that has me hooked: their tubs have this chocolate layer on the inside of the tub. Vanilla ice cream with salted caramel sauce (11%), salted sugar pieces (1%) and milk chocolate shell and shards (22%).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment