276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online (1st Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Dotcom Secrets Book is an outstanding 254-page network marketing book by the great Russel Brunson that’s famous for a reason! In "Dot Com Secrets," Brunson draws from his own experiences and expertise in online marketing to provide actionable advice and real-world examples.

Outside marketing and business in general, Russell loved wrestling while growing up which soon turned a hobby for him. How to manipulate people, and take their money selling them courses on how to sell courses” could be the title of the book. DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook For Growing Your Company Online was a mind-blowing read when I first started my online journey. Becoming a part of a company’s ecosystem that has a proven value ladder is crucial for your affiliate marketing success.Are you a small business owner, an entrepreneur, or an online marketer who has almost tried anything but nothing works?

Brutal levels of upselling aside, It’s impossible to deny the level of sales funnel information and value for money you get from this book. Sure, you can find a lot of it on the web but I appreciated having in one giant "playbook" that I can review at my leisure. Funnelological' details at the latter part takes some time and practice before it can sink in, as it gets a bit intricate.

I’ve created the eComDimes blog with a mission to help people provide well for their families by starting online businesses, share my experience, and just introduce you to different ways of making money online! All the while he has been clear and made clear in informing that this book itself is a "bait" to his business. It’s helpful to have a teacher explain things thoroughly with real-life examples as there is a learning curve for marketing and sales online.

The Dotcom Secrets PDF is a network marketing book that teaches you how to grow any business or online company with sales funnels! All in all, this is a great chapter — primarily because you can get a script and test it out on your audience, so there’s no need to start from scratch. As more and more copies sold, I’ve watched in fascination as entrepreneurs all around the world (across different markets and industries) took these core ideas - these funnel FRAMEWORKS from the DotCom Secrets book - and started building on them! It will reveal 28 virtually unknown secrets about sales funnels and Russell also discusses and explains what a value ladder is, and how can you leverage it in your business! This tool has helped tens of thousands of people, and I believe they have over 120,000 active users at the moment.There are tons of affiliate products to promote on the internet today that have a target market, which is all you need to make money with Brunson’s DotCom Secrets teachings. The Attractive Character is about establishing your online persona (how your audience views you and how you attract your dream client to your message). If you would prefer to listen to the audiobook, I also have it for sale for a small fee once you put your details in below. He offers scripts and methods that cover a lot of ground — from copywriting to increasing your product value and systematizing your target audience. While this shouldn't come as much of a surprise, the greater concern I have are the ethics of his methods.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment