276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tezarre TK61 60% Hotswap Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with PBT Pudding Keycaps,RGB Backlit Wired USB Optical Switches Keyboards Full Keys Programmable for Windows MAC PC Gamers (Gateron Optical Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Tezarre TK63 keyboard can connect via cable, WiFi and Bluetooth which is a great variety of options. To enable the first, just plug in the cable and keep the switch from the bottom to Off, the second mode requires that you switch the button to On and that you press the Fn + R combination of buttons (press and hold for 3 seconds). Obviously, you also need to connect the dongle to the computer. The third mode also needs the switch to be set to On and the combination of keys is Fn + Q (hold it down for 3 seconds). Keyboard lovers softly typing in a content rich, friendly place. The goal of this subreddit is to provide daily links to interesting keyboard and other computer peripheral content.

Punkston Mechanical Keyboard, Gaming Keyboard, 60 Mechanical

I did also open up the board to look at the features and was quite surprised that there was a dampener between the PCB and the plate along with some foam for the case acoustics.This product was very useful than what I originally anticipated it to be. I bought this keyboard only

Tezarre TK61 60% Hotswap Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with PBT Tezarre TK61 60% Hotswap Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with PBT

Additional charges for customs clearance (duties) will have to be borne by the recipient. As the tax and customs policy may vary greatly in different countries and we can’t predict what they might be, we recommend you to turn to the local customs or tax board’s representation for additional information about customs policies or duties. This keyboard comes with a keycap puller, a switch opener, and a USB-C cable. None of these is the absolute best I've seen, but they definitely get the job done and are nice to have come with a keyboard that's not going to break the bank.Making the switch was a little tough at first because of the macros but so far, I've been adapting pretty well. The macros are extremely responsive, making shortcuts and changing my RGB a lot easier for a first time user. Even the keys have little to no latency which makes gaming and typing a lot faster. Since this keyboard is hotswappable, I chose Gateron Brown as my switches because I like having that tactile feel, and to my surprise, the keyboard came with the stabilizers generously lubed. Paired with the switches makes it satisfying sound and feel. Also, the pudding keycaps isn't too hollow and allows for the LED to fully illuminate the entire keyboard. As I already mentioned, the Tezarre TK63 is a 60 percent keyboard, but the one advantage that it has over both its predecessor and some other keyboards (such as one of its main competitors, the Huntsman Mini) is the addition of the arrow keys. I mean you could get around and map other keys (or use some particular combo if you truly need them), but the Tezarre TK63 has made space for them with the compromise of moving the question mark a bit to the right. Top view of the Tezarre TK63. There is really nothing to dislike about this bored it's compact and lightweight. It fits perfectly on my desk and gives so much room unlike other keyboreds. The rub is bright and vibrant and I love that you can change it on a fly. The connection is supported buy a USB-C cable wich shows that thek are keeping up to date on the fastest and greatest utilities for the job. The keyboard does have a slight ping by default, it doesn't bother me but it could EASILY be reconciled with some foam in the bottom of the board or better lubrication of the switches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment