276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Step2 Up and Down Roller Coaster

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However without footrests on the car it’s too easy for feet to become entangled in the front wheels. It’s safe design also allows your children to have hours of thrilling imaginative play experiences while keeping you worry-free. I noticed right away that the track for this roller coaster is a little shorter than the Step2 coasters at only 6 feet long. It’s shorter which helps for smaller spaces and the whole thing packs into the base which is great for storage.

The Step2 Thomas the Tank Engine Up and Down Roller Coaster is a little shorter at 9 feet long, but perfect for Thomas fans.

Overall, this is a really fun option to consider, but in my opinion the minimum age should be higher that 2 years due to the lack of footrests. My grandchildren absolutely love the playhouse and thank you also for delivering the item within 3 days. Atoy roller coaster from Step2 will ensure your little thrill seeker is thanking you for many years to come. If you have the space available, our pick is the 10 foot long Step2 Up and Down Roller Coaster – not only for the thrill but also for the safety provided by footrests on the car.

This huge colorful kid’s roller coaster toy is designed for preschoolers but still a hit with older children. If you like the up and down styled coaster and your child like Thomas the Tank engine, you’re in luck.Climbing the stairs to reset the ride helps to foster balance and develop gross motor skills while giving kids plenty of exercise during outdoor play. This is definitely the perfect choice for any little train enthusiast or Thomas the Tank Engine fan! The dual-purpose track and convenient storing capabilities are probably my favorite features about this kids’ roller coaster. Why not try aStep2 kids roller coaster and ensure your toddler is the envy of the entire neighbourhood. Durable enough to be left outside year round, this toy roller coaster will be an instant backyard hit.

The longer, bumpy track is sure to excite them while the safer riding car provides you with peace of mind.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment