276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Dairy Book of Home Cookery: New Edition for the Nineties

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Move the pan around so the eggs are spread out evenly and cook for 1–2 minutes until the omelette is beginning to set. How about these recipes from Vegan Camper Van Cooking for delicious breakfasts to celebrate the new year? Before I bought this book my hubby was forever taking me out for a meal and I always thought how romantic.

A major feature of this edition is the in clusion of instructions for cooking many of the recipes in a microwave oven. Sonia Allison is a real goddess unlike the flim flam marketing rubbish of the likes of Delia/Nigella etc. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. I love to cook when I get the chance, which to be honest isn’t as often as I would like due to a hectic life.With extensive cooks information plus 18 chapters from soups to desserts, including baking and confectionery, this is the perfect reference for both novice and experienced cooks.

Discover the joy of reading with us, your trusted source for affordable books that do not compromise on quality. May contain markings such as bookplates, stamps, limited notes and highlighting, or a few light stains. A poor condition book can still make a good reading copy but is generally not collectible unless the item is very scarce. In 2002, World of Books Group was founded on an ethos to do good, protect the planet and support charities by enabling more goods to be reused. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged.Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. If you or someone in your family cannot tolerate lactose this book will make catering for their needs simple and straightforward with so many meals to choose from. From the orchards of the South East to the lochs of Scotland, each region harvests its own food and creates its own dishes.

Anyway I have been without it for about 5 years, I miss it frequently but never more so than in the pre christmas months, it has the best christmas cake recipe ever.Eight years ago I created a Cheese Soufflé for a vllog whilst heavily pregnant with twins – I could barely reach the mixing bowl! We give people around the world the opportunity to contribute to the circular economy, earn money and protect the planet, by trading their unwanted books and media.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment