276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ultrasun Family SPF30, 100 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An SPF 50 is tested to be exactly that but a 50+ must achieve at least an SPF 60 to get that all important "+" sign. Whether the sun cream passed or failed our UVA protection test which checks whether the product meets the EU recommendation.

Ultrasun Family SPF30 review - Which? Ultrasun Family SPF30 review - Which?

Ultrasun Family 30 or Ultrasun Extreme 50+ are our most sensitive formulas that are recommended by Dermatologists for those that suffer from prickly heat and other sun allergies. This process is known asoxidative stressand it’s what causes skin tophoto age which can lead to hyperpigmentation. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most up-to-date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable for your personal use.Ultrasun products are based on a lamellar structure which means the product is absorbed quickly and they bind perfectly to the stratum corneum because they are very similar to the skin’s natural membrane lipids. When choosing the correct sun protection, it’s crucial to know your individual skin type and how long it can tolerate the sun before burning. l use this for the whole family and only reapply if my kids have been in water for a very prolonged period as in 2 or 3 hrs . To be able to show this symbol the UVA protection for each sunscreen should be at least 33% of the labelled SPF. AllUltrasunproducts are free-from any filters of concern making them reef-friendly, ocean and marine life safe, and therefore suitable worldwide including in Hawaii and Palau.

ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Sun Protection SPF30, 50 ml ultrasun Face Anti-Ageing Sun Protection SPF30, 50 ml

Choosing the right SPF is really important and a number of factors should be taken into account – your skin type, the sun conditions and the level of protection you’re planning to use.Its water-resistant properties means it lasts longer, so you don't have to worry and the handy pump bottle offers mess-free application.

Ultrasun SPF30 Family (400ml) - LOOKFANTASTIC Ultrasun SPF30 Family (400ml) - LOOKFANTASTIC

Products that receive one star failed our SPF test - we recommend you avoid these products as they may not provide the protection that you expect. Always apply sun protection generously to clean, dry skin, ideally indoors, 15 minutes before sun exposure. However, another application may be required after extensive sweating, swimming, towel drying or in extreme temperatures. Further application may be required after extensive sweating, swimming, towel drying or in extreme temperatures. I am allergic to a lot of suncream where I come out in heat bumps and a rash on face Ultrasun is the only one where I have no problems using it.The SPF rating system was developed back in 1962 by Franz Greiter to measure the capacity of a sunscreen to block UVB radiation. Both myself and my youngest daughter suffer from prickly heat and since using this suncream we've not had any more flare ups. In addition, the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD) state that continued sun exposure does not result in ongoing vitamin D production*, so there’s no benefit in sunbathing for long periods of time purely to increase vitamin D levels.

Ultrasun UK

All Ultrasun products need to be applied to clean, dry skin at least 15-30 minutesbefore going out in the sun. Babies under 6 months old should not be exposedto the sun, but for total peace of mind apply Ultrasun Extreme SPF50+.It is important that you take regular shade breaks and that you avoid the midday sun when the UV rays are at their strongest. UVA(ageing, DNA and cell changing) penetrates below the skin’s surface and requires a high level UVA filter in the sun protection you choose.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment