276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Listerine Essentials Cool Mint Mouthwash 1L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Created by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health, in collaboration with experts, the Global Aquatic Ingredient Assessment™ (GAIA) protocol helps us assess the potential environmental impact of ingredients in our products to inform better choices. BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR MOST BABIES. INFANT FORMULA IS A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE IF NEEDED. RETAIL QUANTITIES ONLY. LIMITS APPLY.

LISTERINE® Cool Mint Mouthwash for a cleaner fresher mouth than brushing alone. The formula removes up to 97% of bad breath and plaque causing germs left after brushing. Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day. As an ADA-accepted antiseptic mouthwash, Listerine Freshburst Antiseptic Mouthwash does more than create fresh breath by offering 24-hour germ protection with twice daily useAntiseptic mouthwash for bad breath offers 24-hour protection against germs* * with twice daily use Listerine for LIFE! I have never met a Listerine I didn't like. Listerine for LIFE I say. There is always one on offer as well, so I can try different ones and they never disappoint leaving my mouth feeling healthy and fresh. Perfect rinse before smoochin. ;) Transactions~ for that product in the previous two months did not occur at or above the supplier's recommended retail price, the RRP will be the price at or Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. Stop use and ask a dentist if oral irritation occurs. shoppingListJS = new ShoppingListJS({storeId: '11352',catalogId: '28501',langId: '-1'}, {id: '984633', name: 'LISTERINE® Essentials Cool Mint Mouthwash 1L', image: '', type: 'ItemBean', components: {}, skus: []}, {}, "shoppingListJS");

Prescriptions must be written on an Authority Prescription Form, and the approval number must be noted on the prescription. Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). LISTERINE® Total Care is proven to provide 10-in-1 benefits. For Total oral care! The formula kills up to 97% of plaque and bad breath causing germs left behind after brushing. Just 30 seconds of rinsing, twice a day.

Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. Rinse full strength for 30 seconds both morning & night to get germ-killing benefits & fresh breath Oral care formula clinically proven to kill 99% of germs that cause bad breath, plaque & gingivitis Mouthwash accepted by the American Dental Association (ADA) to be safe & effective for oral care use From the #1 dentist recommended brand of over the counter mouthwashes, this mouthwash features an intense original flavor that works to leave your mouth feeling clean and refreshed

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment