276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm, 4.25 g, Sweet Violet

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olus (vegetable oil, huile vegetale), cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera wax, cire de candelilla), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aroma (flavor)*, lanolin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cananga odorata flower wax, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower wax, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza). May contain: alumina, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 75470 (carmine) CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (iron oxides). *natural flavor Directions The soft texture doesn’t tug on my lips and natural shea butter and botanical waxes leave my lips soft and hydrated through the wear. Color is sheer on certain shades but others offer nice buildable color so you can definitely get a good deal of tint from this simple balm! It’s been 3 months that I’m using this variant of Burt’s Bees and needless to mention, I am in serious love with this. These balms are formulated to be very conditioning. The colour is sheer, but still quite pigmented. In fact, this is the most pigmented and naturally tinted balm that I own. The shade “Sweet Violet” is a very nice plum pink, which deposits perfect amount of colour and shine on my lips and makes it perfect for daily wear. It lasts for at least 2 hours after which it takes a second to reapply. The colour is also buildable; 3-4 coats gives you a brilliant colour pay off. A lovely sweet smell is definitely a bonus! If you want a good for you lip balm with a pop of color and a highly hydrating formula I do recommend Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm!

Get a hint of colour that cares for your lips with a tube of Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Sweet Violet. It enhances your lips with a luscious sheer plum shade while botanical waxes and shea butter nourish and soften dry skin. Like all Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balms, from neutrals, to pinks, to reds and plums, this lip tint is 100% natural. No one knows colour better than nature, and nobody knows natural lip colour better than Burt’s Bees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment