276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Extremus Money Clip Tactical Wallet, Carbon Fiber Wallet, RFID Blocking Minimalist Wallet, Slim Cash Credit Card Holder

£15.035£30.07Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dango swoops into another spot with the T01 Tactical Wallet, the charming lovechild between a metal EDC wallet and a Swiss Army knife. Like Dango’s other offerings, the T01 falls in line with stainless steel and machined aluminum fastened together with top-notch workmanship, resulting in near-flawless build quality. The T01 distinguishes itself with its unique “MT02 Multitool” accessory, equipped with hex wrenches, a paracord tensioner, cutter, and more. Even desk-bound workers can find usefulness with its engraved ruler and built-in phone stand. And yes, a bottle opener is still included, as is a glass breaker for potential in-car emergencies. This is a curious lanyard-connected card holder. Designed to hold just 3 ID cards, it is made from hard polycarbonate plastic that provides the support and protection you really need for your important ID badges and other cards you use daily. The cards are inserted from the top and then you can switch between them using a well-marked out thumb lever to bring the card to the top that you really need. We really like this function, because often with these minimalist wallets, it can be a hard-enough task trying to pry the cards you want from out of them. Problem solved. With an EDC or tactical wallet, you want to understand how you use your wallet on a daily basis and if any of these tools that are frequently included with EDC-style wallets are useful to you. For example, do you frequently find yourself needing a knife or a bottle opener? If the answer to these questions is ‘No’ then you probably wouldn’t benefit from an EDC or Tactical wallet.

EDC items are the items we won’t leave the house without. And for many, this list starts with a wallet. The material is high-quality nylon, which is exceptionally durable. Even if I put the wallet in terrible situations and under loads of abuse, I think the wallet can hold up well without looking much worse for wear. A lifetime warranty is a real testament to RAPDOM’s top quality.

T.H.E. Wallet is probably one of the largest military grade wallets I’ve seen. This military tactical wallet has a spot for almost everything, like credit card slots, ID badge clear panels, and a zippered pouch. Bernard is known for bringing everyday carry out of obscurity and into the mainstream, having been published or featured in various publications such as GQ, TIME Magazine, The New York Times, VICE, HYPEBEAST, Outside, and many others. He has also played a part in curating, designing, and developing digital and physical products, resulting in successful crowdfunding projects or limited edition collaboration products with established softgoods brands. He stays on the pulse of the EDC industry by attending trade shows, participating in online interest communities, and actively engaging with fellow gear enthusiasts on social media. So, that is the good. What about the wallet’s disadvantages? Like any product out there, it does come with some downsides. One of the biggest is how bulky it is compared to other more minimal wallet designs. It’s for good cause since this option can hold a few bills and up to 6 or 7 cards without ruining the water-resistant seal. But the tradeoff is the bulk. I think the stainless steel money clip is sturdy enough to hold a few folded bills securely. I like the fact that the clip also works as a convenient area to hold ID cards for work. Whenever I’m in a hurry to work, I don’t have to rummage through my wallet just to get my ID to enter the premises.

The Dango T01 is an exemplary RFID tactical wallet made of genuine leather and 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum. The leather is fixed with mil-spec bolts, so I’m confident that this tactical leather wallet can last as long as my old Apex Concealment Tactical Wallet 2. Keeps your information secure. Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminum, weighs just over 2 ounces.NOTE: At the time this article was published, you could get 2 Bonus Tactical Flashlights if you buy 2 wallets . EDC wallets can come with a range of features. Some will come in handy, while others might be unnecessary. Take some time to work out what it is you need your wallet to have. Do you need an ID window? Or is a coin pouch or money clip more important? Once you understand what you want, you can then narrow down your options. You may also want one that’s more water resistant – like carbon fiber wallets instead of leather. Price The construction feels very solid. The housing is made of nylon, stainless steel, and aluminum. I believe that this tactical metal wallet can withstand any type of punishment for decades. Heads-up: The only thing I dislike is the price because it’s more expensive than most tactical wallets.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment