276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LOSMILE Mens Canvas Messenger Shoulder Bag. (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Great looking and very functional. I have a lot of Fossil bags. but this is one of the most well designed I’ve ever seen.” You may not want to use it for sightseeing as it may be too large and you may prefer a crossbody instead. One user of this military messenger bag shares, “This is a very good bag, plenty of space for both small and large things. Looks like the quality is good, hopefully, it will last for a long time.”

I’m in love with this purse. It’s gorgeous and practical. Oh, and the best part is that IT GOES WITH ANYTHING!“ A messenger bag can be used as a personal item on a plane to conveniently store your laptop and other essentials. If you’re a remote worker, digital nomad, or business traveler, you can use this to store your laptop when you want to work in different locations while at your destination.Users love this vegan messenger bag , with one raving, “ Love, love this bag! Exceeded my expectations for such an economical bag! It’s a beautiful bag that is very feminine, unique, looks professional, and I use it every day for work.” Note: Not all messenger style bags are big enough for a laptop, as you can find some cute purses in this design. Absolutely awesome hybrid case. Lots of areas to put all of my items and has plenty of space inside!” The internal space is big, without as many compartments as some of the other bags, so larger things can fit easily. There is some internal zippered storage for keeping small valuables. Ladies adore this small option of a side bag for womens , with one sharing, “ Another Very Bradley hit! I love this little crossbody gem. I don’t need a big bag as I don’t carry a lot of extras. Money, credit cards, lip gloss, cell phone. This little purse has space for what I need with room for whatever else I might want to take with me on any given day.”

This bag is also available in a smaller size , which is perfect if you don’t need to lug around your laptop. Users rate these messenger laptop bags as usable in the boardroom as they would be as a travel personal item. One shares, “ Great looking and very functional. I have a lot of Fossil bags. but this is one of the most well designed I’ve ever seen.” This J.Crew waxed canvas messenger bag is a cute, casual style that works so well for a personal item or for daily use. It has generous compartments for all your essentials, such as hotel key card, phone, and more. And this is durable enough to take on light hiking excursions!

One user shares, “This is likely the most well thought out travel or work messenger bag that I have come across yet. This thing is heavy-duty, organized, well stitched, completely rainproof, awesome adjustable shoulder strap, designed for people on the move, and has probably some of the best ergonomics to boot!” Timbuk 2 bags also come with a lifetime warranty, so you can rest assured if anything happens they will repair it for you! You can wear this cross body messenger bag over your shoulder too! Travelers ADORE this brand, and one says, “ I bought this for a recent trip to Europe. It was the perfect size to carry a day’s worth of touring necessities—camera, wallet, hat, phone, iPad, maps, travel booklets, souvenirs. I felt safe even in London and Amsterdam.” I’m partial to the pink messenger bag style, but it comes in a few other colors to suit your fancy! This deceptively roomy Herschel crossbody laptop bag is great for if you have to lug around a lot of stuff on the go. The internal space is big, without as many compartments as some of the other bags, so larger things can fit easily. There is some internal zippered storage for keeping small valuables.

This is a quality, well thought out, masterfully crafted bag. You can physically feel the intent that went into this bag. There is nothing random about it. Every single part of this bag has its purpose.”

Required Cookies & Technologies

Another Very Bradley hit! I love this little crossbody gem. I don't need a big bag as I don't carry a lot of extras. Money, credit cards, lip gloss, cell phone. This little purse has space for what I need with room for whatever else I might want to take with me on any given day.” From canvas to leather and everything in between, there are a variety of styles to suit everyone’s needs. We’ll cover a variety of options below. This is likely the most well thought out travel or work messenger bag that I have come across yet. This thing is heavy duty, organized, well stitched, completely rainproof, awesome adjustable shoulder strap, designed for people on the move, and has probably some of the best ergonomics to boot!” This is a very good bag, plenty of space for both small and large things. Looks like the quality is good, hopefully, it will last for a long time.” Love, love this bag! Exceeded my expectations for such an economical bag! It's a beautiful bag that is very feminine, unique, looks professional, and I use it everyday for work.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment