276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Slow Change Gender Swaps: (Feminization Transformation)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Harford, J. (2018). The Perspective of Women Professors on the Professoriate: A Missing Piece in the Narratives on Gender Equality in the University. Educational Science, Special Issue on Gender and Leadership, 8(2), 50. https://doi.org/10.3390/educsci8020050. I remember preschool, [where] the boys were playing on one side and the girls were playing on the other, and I just had a moment where I realized what side I was supposed to be on and what side people thought I was supposed to be on. … Yeah, I always knew that I was male, since my earliest memories.” Sidelil, L. T. (2020). Gender Inequality in the Science and Technology Universities of Ethiopia: Policy Representations and Experiences of Women. PhD Thesis Submitted to RMIT University, Australia.

Universities Australia. (2020). Selected Inter Institutional Gender Equity Statistics 2018. Retrieved November 3, 2020, from https://www.universitiesaustralia.edu.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2018-UA-Selected-Inter-Institutional-Gender-Equity-Statistics.pdf I’ve talked to [my cousin about being trans] a lot because she has a daughter, and her daughter wants to transition. So, she always will come to me asking questions.” It just depends on whether I feel like I have the energy to bring it up, or if it feels worth it to me like with doctors and stuff like that. I always bring it up with my therapists, my primary [care doctor], I feel like she would get it. I guess it does vary on the situation and my capacity level.” I went on a date with a really good-looking, handsome guy. And he didn’t know that I was trans. But I told him, and we kept talking and hanging out. … That’s not the first time that I felt affirmed or felt like somebody is treating me as I present myself. But … he made me feel wanted and beautiful.”Ceci, S. J., & Williams, W. M. (2011). Understanding Current Causes of Women’s Underrepresentation in Science. PNAS, 108(8), 3157–3162.

There are some lesbians who see trans men as being traitors to womanhood. Those are not people that I really identify with or want to be close to.” HESA News. (2020, January 23). Retrieved November 10, 2020, from https://www.hesa.ac.uk/news/23-01-2020/sb256-higher-education-staff-statistics I feel like that’s such an important part of being a part of the [LGBTQ+] alphabet soup community, that process of constantly learning and listening to each other and … growing and developing language together … I love that aspect of creating who we are together, learning and unlearning together, and I feel like that’s a part of at least the queer community spaces that I want to be in. That’s something that’s core to me.”The list is also heavily biased towards my personal tastes, so if you think something is sorely missing, put it in a comment. Don't post Boku Girl, it

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment