276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat Fishing Rod Toy,Cat Feather Toys With Retractable Teaser Interactive Cat Wand Toys Flirt Pole Cat Toys for Indoor Cats Adult Kitten for Play,Exercise,Activity & Fun 8 Pcs Replacement Refills

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Batting around the ball to shake the treat loose encourages cats to use their brain and provides great mental stimulation. Allowing them to get up a bit higher and observe the goings on from a safe space, which is especially useful in multi-cat households. The cats can’t bite through the wire, so if they get at the toy when I’m not around, they can’t swallow it. The Absolute Best Wet Cat Food — We’ve rounded up and reviewed wet cat food that even the most finicky cat won’t be able to so “no” to.

I am giving this warning because of the experiences I have had playing with my cats and the experiences I have had fishing.This cat fishing pole toy is impressive and easy to operate with a comfortable sponge fishing rod grip for endless fun play sessions with your kitty. Most times, when cats are not given healthy outlets to express their predatory instincts, they may begin to engage them in other not-so-pleasant ways like climbing your curtains, biting, and attacking your innocent ankles. A cats’ hunting instinct is often triggered by movement, so toys that move like fishing rod toys with feathers are a useful way to provide pet cats with this outlet, as well as great fun for you too. This brilliant toy has a manual reel design, just like a real fishing pole, that allows you to adjust the length of the line smoothly.

This is perfect for teaching your kitten how to play appropriately, using the rod to create some distance between sharp claws and your hands. The best cat toys mimic insects, rodents, or birds and allow your cat to chase and simulate hunting. It's my mission to help you learn more about wild animals, and how to care for your pets better with carefully reviewed products. You will receive one of the following “characters” attached to the string: flamingo, bluebird, bumblebee.Fishing rod toys usually have a mouse, feather or something light on the end to temp your cat to chase it!

Cats are very intelligent and their natural instinct is to hunt for their food, so they can find hours of entertainment with a treat ball. A fun cat toy that people have, which another member posted about not long ago, is a fishing rod and reel with a cat toy tied on the end of the line similar to a lure and casting it and retrieving it and also using the rod as a cat wand. Thankfully I have never injured either of my cats with fishing line but I know that if I played with them the same way I do using elastic cord or shoe laces but instead used thin line with a high breaking strength there would certainly have been a very, very serious injury. With a fishing rod and reel being a fun way to play with your cat by tying a toy to the end of the line, casting, retrieving, and all of that I wanted to give a warning about a potential danger.A higher pound test mono or fluorocarbon wouldn't pose a problem and can be both clear and high visibility if that is a concern. If you worry about keeping this toy clean for your cat, it’s easy to maintain since the fish’s outer cover is detachable and machine-washable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment