276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Osprey Rolling Transporter 90 Unisex Duffel Bag

£130£260.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Given the punishment meted out by unforgiving outdoor environments, the 840D Nylon fabric for the main bag is the right material choice (that’s over double the density of Samsonite B’Lite’s 400D nylon). It’s also got a TPU coating which adds abrasion and weather resistance. On paper, it’s bomb-proof. The wheels are solid plastic and should last the distance (my last suitcase’s wheels started to disintegrate after five years, despite only moderate usage). Weather resistance The Osprey vs North Face debate when it comes to duffel bags largely depends on your preferences and needs, as both brands offer high-quality options. The Transporter Duffel 40 from Osprey is a versatile all-around bag that is perfect for gear storage or short trips, while The North Face's Base Camp Voyager Duffel—42L is an excellent choice for overnight adventures. In reality, I was disappointed to find a gouge marks in the TPU coating after I fished it off the baggage carousel in LA. It was the bag’s first flight. The marks didn’t get any larger over subsequent flights/transport. Maybe it was just a freak accident that resulted from a sharp edge. Maybe the TPU coating prevented a full tear. Either way, I had hoped for my bag to remain pristine for a bit longer. polyester with phthalate-free PVC coating (body), additional layer of 840D recycled ballistics nylon with a non-PFC DWR finish (bottom)

For those in search of stylish and functional everyday bag, Osprey bags are the perfect choice. With their sleek designs and thoughtful organisation features, these handbags effortlessly blend fashion with functionality. From the Osprey Talon 22, designed for active individuals seeking lightweight performance, to the Osprey Daylite Plus, offering additional storage and versatility, these bags are sure to become your go-to accessories. Whilst the current 40L version can be questionable to take on-board a flight as a carry-on the new range is specifically made to meet the restrictions of various airlines. In terms of size, the Transporter Duffel 40 is slightly smaller than the Base Camp Voyager Duffel—42L, but both come in a variety of sizes are well-suited for carrying clothing and other essentials on the go. The Transporter 40 is also made from recycled polyester and features dual-sided TPU coating for reliable protection against the elements. Meanwhile, The North Face uses 840D recycled ballistic nylon with non-PFC DWR finish for the Base Camp Voyager Duffel.According to Osprey the HighRoad™ chassis (frame) on this bag can cope with rough terrainwhilst remaining a smooth ride on account of the extra-large polyurethane wheels.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment