276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Davines Essential Haircare MELU / Shampoo 250ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All staff here were approachable, lovely and just positive which is lovely to see such a good work environment. Davines Melu Shampoo is formulated to protect and prevent breakage caused by stress or hair styling. Lentils are a rich source of the key Amino Acids, Serine and Glutamic Acid which are the most essential in the structure of Keratin (hair protein). I have to thank Bianca for my new haircut, for the work she put in, for understanding the things I wanted to the fullest and for pampering me!

The whole team are really friendly and professional with an understated cool vibe too (but never pretentious, yuk). Had a great consultation with G about various options and advice for my hair at present and for the future styles . With regular use of our MELU anti-breakage range, your hair can be strong enough to fight against common damage triggers.Essential Hair care is made with high percentages of natural ingredients that are easily biodegradable to minimise the environmental impact. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. I have short hair that’s often subject to heat styling and this shampoo has really helped me to maintain and protect my hair between cuts.

I was made to feel welcome even though i am a little older and my long hair was in a lock down state of shock. After years spent formulating haircare products for some of the world’s leading cosmetics and skincare companies, Davines released its own collection in 1996. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. Lovely atmosphere, very polite and professional staff that make you feel very welcomed and comfortable. Melo Shampoo provides the perfect nourishing action, this creamy, foaming shampoo gently cleanses as it reinforces and elasticises strands, leaving them soft and shiny.She worked hard for almost 4 hours and asked for opinions from her seniors when needed, very professional. The staff are amazing and polite, and they did a wonderful job in taking great care while washing, blowdrying and straightening my long hair.

Aqua / Water / Eau, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenethyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Coco-glucoside, Parfum / Fragrance, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Methyl 2-sulfolaurate, Lauryl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Amodimethicone/silsesquioxane Copolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Disodium 2-sulfolaurate, Linalool, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-5, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glyceryl Stearate, Lens Esculenta Seed Extract / Lens Esculenta (lentil) Seed Extract, Sodium Chloride, Geraniol, Limonene, Ci 61570 / Green 5, Ci 19140 / Yellow 5. Highly recommend if someone unsure where to get their hair fixed/ revived or looking for a nice change! The treatments were a real treat and i feel confident that my hair from now on will be healthy, flattering and trendy. I had a colour, cut and blowdry with Adam and was talked through everything so I had realistic expectations. A 'proof point' with a green tick means a third party has verified the accuracy of the statement whereas no green tick means that there isn't independent confirmation (yet!I've had styling by 3 members of the team over the last few months and they all took time to understand how I like my hair. This week Jordan styled her hair for her year 11 prom and it got rave reviews from her friends and looked the part with her dress.

I have been going to Stonehills (Welwyn Garden City) for my colour and cut for almost 10 years and wouldn’t ever go anywhere else. I was looking for a while to replace my Kerastase shampoo as I heard that on a long term might cause hair loss. I’ve been going to Stonehills for a few years now and, for me, it’s by far the best salon in the surrounding area (and I’ve tried a few! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.FEEL GOOD: preventing slipping or any movement the whole duration time of wearing a wig leaving feeling comfortable secure and confident.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment