276°
Posted 20 hours ago

amiibo Link (Link's Awakening) (Nintendo Switch)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can buy these earrings at the Gerudo Town accessory shop once you've cleared the Gerudo section of the Regional Phenomena quest. They cost 400 Rupees and give Link a +4 defence boost. Ancient Hero's Aspect Image: Nintendo Life I just kept reloading saves until I get the armor pieces, then I would change the date and do it again. I paid for the game and the plastic DLC, i'm not being walled off by a timer too.

The Vah Medoh Divine Helm can be yours if you scan a Revali amiibo. It has a base +2 defence stat and comes with Cold resistance. The Snow Boots are sold at the Gerudo Secret Club in Gerudo Town, same as the Sand Boots and the Desert Voe Armour. They cost 1,300 Rupees and allow Link to move faster in the snow — great fro trekking around the Hebra region. Topaz Earrings Image: Nintendo Life These tentacled monstrosities drop chests of rusty weapons most of the time, but there’s a chance it might drop an Ancient Blade, which will be good news to those of you that love a bit of Fuse in your lives. It also has a chance to drop the Ancient Sheikah Fabric for your glider. Evil Spirit Armour - This can be found in the Lomei Depths Labyrinth, after beating the Lomei Labyrinth Island and the Lomei Sky Labyrinth. This mask is incredibly useful as it lets you avoid battle with Bokoblins by allowing you to blend in with the crowd.Barbarian Chest Piece - Head to Crenel Hills Cave and head inside a secret room behind the Stone Talus. You want rough coordinates 0474, 0729, 004. Also, Smash Link did NOT give me Epona. No matter how many times I tried. It was my OoT link. Yes, the one with him holding an ocarina! Strange. This article says Epona has max stats, but she only has four stars in everything. I don't know how rare a horse with five in everything would be, though, so Epona is certainly a very good horse... just not completely maxed out like it says here. The Radiant Armour set can be bought from Eastwind in Kakariko Village. However! As with the Stealth Armour Set, you'll need to complete a side quest to reduce the prices to 'affordable'. Royal Guard Cap – The cap is hidden behind a screen in Princess Zelda’s Bedroom, at coordinates -0390, 0996, 0320.

Edit: just scanned it 13 hearts, though it would be more. Now I'm jealous of the people who got 20 hearts without playing Twilight Princess (allegedly).Rubber Helm - Go to Sarjon Woods Cave in the Faron region, which is northwest of Lakeside Stable. Cut down the vines and then ride a raft down the river. Drop down the waterfall to find the chest at coordinates 1573, -2955, -0024.

It also has a chance to drop the White Sword of the Sky, which will be very powerful in the early game. Beyond that, you can pretty reliably get a Soldier’s Shield and a box of arrows from this Amiibo. Tingle's Tights - Drop from Cape Cales into a cave in the north side of the cape. Whistle inside the cave to open the door, then fight the Bokoblins on the ship to get to your chest at coordinates 3513, -3263, 0004. Here's a question: if I already scanned for Epona and Twilight set in regular difficulty, will I be able to get them in Master difficulty? Well, I'm mostly interested in Epona as I got the amiibo after I already beat the game once and after the DLCs and didn't really get much use out of her. Not to mention doing the whole game in the green outfit (as much as possible anyway) sounds like a fun challenge on top of Master difficulty as well! It is because the amiibo has no previous save data. It is kinda nice actually. If you bought the amiibo for BoTW it is useful out of the box. If you used it in TPHD it is a nice reward for your hard work.Tunic of the Wind - Get to Cuho Canyon Mine by dropping down Hyrule Field Chasm and heading west. The chest is at coordinates -3789, 1345, -0682. Shiryu I never registered Epona because I hadn't got to a stable before scanning Smash Link and got shot by a Guardian before I got a chance to save.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment