276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NZXT Kraken X62 280mm - All-In-One RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Performance Engineered Pump - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P140mm Radiator Fan (2 Included)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

NZXT uses two of its modern Aer-P fans in a 140-millimeter format to cool the radiator. Thanks to the angled air inlet and outlet openings as well as the so-called "winglet" fan blades, the air resistance is minimized and the fan output and the static pressure are amplified. This results in the PWM fans delivering an excellent cooling performance of up to 166.79 m³ / h. Due to the fluid dynamics bearings made of copper, Aer-P fans have an extended service life of more than six years. They also ensure uniform lubrication, which significantly reduces the noise level during operation. If there are any devices listed as “Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)”, this could indicate a power state issue with the device itself. If you see any devices listed this way, see the following section for power cycling your device. The USB connection between your motherboard and your CAM-powered device might be the reason why you’re experiencing NZXT CAM software not working.

NZXT NA - Warranty | Gaming PCs | NZXT

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 will have a voiced main character: 'it draws the player in that much more', says the game's ex-Bioware narrative designer GeForce RTX* 2080**, 2080 Ti**, 2070**, Titan X, Titan, Geforce GTX 1080 Ti, 1080, 1070, 1060, 980 Ti, 980, 970, 960, 780 Ti, 780, 770, 760***, 680, 670, 660Ti, 660, 580, 570

There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to those of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph I. What is wrong with my setup that makes the RGB lighting in my NZXT Kraken to stop working? How do I fix this? Thanks. Western Digital is planning to split its SSD memory and hard drive operations into two new businesses Preset Modes: Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Pulse, Spectrum Wave, Alternating, Tai Chi, Water Cooler, Loading NZXT has a separate chipset driver to help resolve Kraken not showing up on a wide range of devices, including X31, X41, X42, X52, X53, X61, X62, X63, X72, and X73. What you need to do is:

Bracket | Gaming PCs | NZXT AM4 Bracket | Gaming PCs | NZXT

But Kraken not showing up in CAM is an error that makes installing and running this excellent piece of software complicated. Mice, Keyboards, Capture Devices, and Audio Devices will be listed under the top “Devices” section.

Gợi ý mua kèm

Our next chart continues with the 3950X 200W load, but allows all the coolers to run at 100% fan speed during the test. This doesn’t move the needle much for Arctic, which seems to top-out in its efficiency at around 1200RPM rather than its maximum 1600RPM. The results were +/-1C as usual, but our average ended up at 50.9 degrees over ambient. That’s not enough of a change, so there’s room to reduce noise level without much loss of overall performance. At the 1610RPM speed, the Arctic cooler ran at 42.5dBA at the normal 20” distance. This puts it about equal in thermal performance to the NZXT Kraken X62 and X72, which run around 51-53dBA, or a perceived noise increase to the human ear of about 2x. Again, that’s perceived to the human ear, not acoustic power, which is a different scale. Either way, Arctic’s solution is significantly quieter at the same performance. The EVGA CLC 360 shows that we’re not limited by our test bench, but also that jet engine levels of noise are needed to drive the temperature down further. 3800X – 35dBA If you’re unable to get it to work at all, it’s probable that your PC doesn’t support the software. The VRM fan clearly does something, and temperature improvements will follow the more even FPM on either side of the VRM heatsink, but we also want to be clear that a top-mounted radiator would also benefit the VRM. This is something we simulate in our test setup. VRM Thermals In some cases you may run into a situation where the Kraken is being detected as an “Unknown Device” in the Windows device manager or the device driver does not load properly. If you encounter this issue, you may need to manually install the chipset driver . This All-in-One (AIO) liquid cooler is ready for high performance CPU's with the ability to fit in most cases. With two 140mm Aer P radiator fans, keep CPU performance high while keeping temperatures down.

Kraken G12 | GPU Cooler Mounting Bracket | Gaming PCs | NZXT Kraken G12 | GPU Cooler Mounting Bracket | Gaming PCs | NZXT

RX 590, 580, 570, 480, 470, R9 390X**, 390*, 380X**, 380, 290X**, 290**, 285*, 280X**, 280**, 270X, 270, R7 370, HD7970**, 7950**, 7870, 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 6770, 5870, 5850, 5830 Time to move to VRM thermals. Before putting this chart up, a few important points: First, this is all relative, so our measurement points aren’t designed to test the motherboard, but rather to test the cooling capabilities of the CPU cooler on top of it. We’re taking VRM measurements at points that will work better for testing cooler impact, since we don’t care about comparative VRM performance from one board to the next. Second, we’ll show the numbers with the radiator mounted to the side of the bench. That’s how we tested all the liquid coolers so far, as it is more similar to a top-mounted radiator in a case. This means there’s always airflow over the VRM heatsink in all the CLC tests, whereas testing it on the table, away from the VRM, would paint a picture of Arctic’s VRM fan having a higher relative impact since you’d be taking away all cooling otherwise. We have these numbers too, but let’s focus on 3950X OC numbers at 35dBA radiator fan speed first, with the Arctic VRM fan at 100%. The test is also tough to standardize since every motherboard will have different heatsinks and positioning, so although you can mostly extrapolate out a hierarchy, it’s not perfectly comparable to every configuration. And again, please also remember that case configuration is the single most impacting to VRM thermal performance outside of the VRM design and cooling solution. What we’re saying is that this test will create an objective hierarchy, but that in all reality, a couple degrees here-and-there from the cooler won’t really matter much when considering the VRM is unlikely to melt itself in the majority of instances. Thermaltake: Water 3.0 Riing RGB 360, 280, 240, Red 280, 140 - Water 3.0 Ultimate - Extreme S, Extreme, Pro, Performer - Water 2.0 Extreme, Pro, Performer I just unplugged and replugged my kraken from its usb while my pc was on, boom its working again. let me know if this works for youAn outdated Windows program can cause your NZXT CAM software to misbehave. You may experience issues such as freezing and CAM not detecting Kraken amongst others, especially if you’re using the latest CAM software on an old Windows version. Call of Duty's new stupid launcher is a data management nightmare, and it may get worse with Modern Warfare 3 Also before, I had it plugged into my PSU via a molex-sata power cable. It worked fine like that, before. I could hook it up to another system, my old msi mATX board, to see if the RGB lights on the Kraken would work. However, if it has been working fine and CAM is suddenly not detecting Kraken, you may have a bad driver or a faulty peripheral, such as bad USB cables and ports. Also, you may experience this issue if CAM doesn’t have control of the necessary components. Other Related NZXT CAM Software Issues

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment