276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Cosmic Ordering Service: 'It's fantastic' (Noel Edmonds)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I had written that I wanted us to have taken a holiday abroad together within 6 months. Sure enough, we had enjoyed an amazing mediterranean cruise holiday shortly after getting together.

Hence, it becomes imperative that you are sure that what you desire is something you sincerely want in life. You must be certain that what you are asking for will actually bring you happiness. When these desires appeal to your heart, you must visualize that your desires are already fulfilled. This will make your thoughts and emotions in tune with your desires. It is important to keep imagining that you have received what you asked for and feel great about it.By applying mindfulness, you are allowing your mind to focus in on what is important, rather than the negative cyclical thought patterns that we often tend to fall victim of. Say you step on some lego ( the worst), and you immediately feel irritated, you can tell yourself that you feel irritated, and just by saying it alone you will feel some relief. I believe that the universe will present opportunities to you in line with your desires, but it can’t do all of the work for you. Frigging don't concentrate of feeling depressed and cramped where you are or you'll get more of that. You have to get in the mindset that you're already in your new place (will take imagination but it works) and feel grateful for the all the positives you have already. Really important!

Decide on your goal. Make sure you desire, deserve and believe in the goal. Find somewhere quiet and write down the goal. Repeat the goal to yourself and see it in your mind`s eye. Feel what you will feel when you have achieved your goal. Hear what you will hear when you have achieved your goal. Stay in the zone for several minutes. Repeat the process daily until you notice your life changing. The change may be sudden or gradual, but you will recognise it… You should be sufficiently specific about what you need. By just expressing that you need a better job is insufficient. Be as clear as possible in our case, what kind of job do you want. Condition your mind and convince yourself that your wish will indeed going to come true. I want to make it clear that not everyone can be happy all the time or become a multi-millionaire showbiz personality. Otherwise everyone would be me and there would be no one to clean my house. But you can be happy with what you are and, Mr Blobby knows, I could do with a few more smiles from my hair stylist.Essentially, visualization is a technique that involves picturing what you desire from the universe. You build up a clear, vivid image of it (involving sight, sound, smell, and touch). It's also important to remember that life isn't always fair. I've gone a long way on little talent; you haven't. Get over it and concentrate on doing some charity work instead. Talking of which, I remain deeply committed to the NSPCC and wind turbines, providing they don't spoil my view. The new age theorists have postulated a scientific theory as to how this happens based on Quantum Physics. Everything in this world is made of atoms. According to the theorists, everything that we experience in life is controlled by electro-magnetic signals emitted by these atoms. Our brain itself emits electric charge through our thoughts and magnetic charge through our emotions. If a person is able to attune his thoughts and emotions to an electric charge and emit a frequency or vibration to the Universe, the entire Cosmos, which is also made up of such electro-magnetic signals organizes itself to help you achieve your dreams. If you have a muddy, watered-down vision of what love is for you, for example, how can you expect to find it, or how will you know when you do? It is crucial to feel that you deserve what you are asking for. Desiring something while feeling you don`t really deserve it will not work because there is a gap between what you want and what you feel you deserve. However, much you want something, it can`t manifest unless you really feel worthy.

The moment you combine what you strongly believe in with action things begin to happen in your life. The whole universe starts taking notice and so do people.That is to say, it will serve you to think about your most compelling desire so that your focus isn’t diluted. If you ask me, it’s a lot more difficult to be in tune with the universe if we spend every day consumed by our thoughts and living in our mind. Your Outlook On Life On top of that, you have the obvious benefits of stress reduction. Less cortisol in your body means more moments of calm, which means more moments of clarity and purpose in your actions. Be specific as to what your wishes are, details will be important. A car, for instance, may be of a specific model, color or even class. Remember to not ask again and again for the same wishes as this will unavoidably raise your resistance as a consequence of increased doubt. Your shouldn’t stress yourself even if you think that your request hast been heard yet, the universe hears all the wishes, where your wish is granted, then have no doubts, accept your wishes were eventually rewarded. When you see that promptness is insignificant, your resistance tend to drop and you will notice the flow of events that come before your wish is granted. A combination of patience and surety is what transforms our thoughts into reality. Vivid imagination and focus on the goals in your mind helps make them reality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment