276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ever Clean Clumping Cat Litter, Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter, Scented for Long-lasting freshness, 10L

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you're brand new to easy-repeat or not, we know you might have a few questions, and we'd like to make sure you have all the information you need.

Place the lenses in the baskets of the lens case and fill the lens case cup to the line with Ever Clean Plus disinfectant solution, Long-lasting: 10L boxes last for up to two months*, meaning less litter tray changes and saving you money

Ever Clean Plus replaces and improves the Ever Clean solution. It has an improved composition that removes lipids from the lens surface even more effectively. I originally started cleaning in my spare time around my full time job in a pre-school, however as time went on I became increasingly busy as demand for my cleaning services rose. Eventually I made the decision to begin cleaning full time so therefore started my business - Ever Clean. Keep your cat's litter tray fresh and hygienic with this ultra-strong clumping litter, forming strong clumps that are less likely to crumble and without fragrance that could irritate sensitive noses.The cleverly enhanced formula of thisEver Clean® Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter - Unscented helps to form strong clumps that are less likely to crumble and can be easily removed from your cat's litter tray using a scoop, ensuring ongoing freshness and longer-term use of the litter. With thisEver Clean® Extra Strong Clumping Cat Litter - Unscented, you can also enjoy lower-cost freshness, as each 10l box should last for around two months*, meaning that keeping your home hygienic has never been easier. Long-lasting: Each 10l box offers up to 2 months* of use, providing you with and efficient and money-saving litter.

Napunite kutiju za vršenje nužde sa 7 cm Ever Clean posipa. Prosečna kutija za vršenje nužde zahteva zapreminu od 5 litara.

Možda će vam se svideti …

Prilikom pripreme porudžbine, samo osoba koja radi u administraciji vidi podatak o kupcu i podatke o proizvodima koji su poručeni. Zaposleni koji rade u skladištu na pakovanju proizvoda za porudžbine, vide samo šifru naloga porudžbine, dok kuriri iz partnerskih firmi koji isporučuju porudžbine imaju podatke o kupcu i o ukupnom iznosu porudžbine, ali ne i podatke o proizvodima koji se nalaze u paketu. – Politika privatnosti Our easy-repeat delivery service works in conjunction with our VIP loyalty club. Not a member yet? No problem we’ll sign you up as part of setting up your easy-repeat deliveries.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment