276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ProDec Advance ARRT009 6 piece Ice Fusion 9 inch and 4 inch Set for an Ultra-Smooth Finish Painting with Emulsion and Satin Paints on Interior Walls, Ceilings, Wood and Metal, 4" 9"

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Microfibre Roller Sleeves 2inch - 6.5inch Mini Rollers 7inch - 12inch Roller Sleeves 14inch - 18inch Roller Sleeves Jumbo Mini Rollers Roller Sets Roller Frames Sealants & Caulk Ready Mixed Filler Powdered Filler Repair Care Wood Fillers 2 Part Fillers Grab Adhesive Filling Knives & Scrapers Broad / Taping Knives Filling Knife & Scraper Sets Toupret Range Caulkers & Tools Caulking & Sealant Guns Skimming Blades Flexi Tubs Axus Decor Colron Dunlop Pro Decor Geocel Hyde Mirka Osmo Paint Warrior Red Devil RollingDog Semin Tajima Oldfields - UK Exclusive Angled Cut Paint Brushes Straight Cut Paint Brushes Brush Bundles & Sets Sash Brushes & Fitch's Value Brush Sets Bristle Paint Brushes

Laying Off Brushes Paperhangers & Dusters Stencil Brushes Wall Brushes Special Effect Brushes Staalmeester One Range Brush Storage/ Protection

Filters

The range offers brushes of various sizes, from 1 inch to 3 inches, accommodating all types of painting tasks. For those seeking variety, our sets are a perfect choice, offering multiple sizes to suit any project's demands. Every brush in the range has been engineered for precision, ensuring a professional result every time. What sets the Prodec Ice Fusion range apart is its meticulous attention to detail. The brushes are designed to hold a substantial amount of paint while minimising drips, reducing the time spent reloading and cleaning up. The bristles' unique fusion ensures the perfect balance between stiffness and flex, ensuring precise control regardless of the surface. So I got home, and over December-January tried out my samples. The others I used once – they were fine, but nothing special or different. This one I now use every time I use water-based trim paint. It really did feel different. Painting projects require precise tools, and the Prodec Ice Fusion range is designed to meet this need. An innovative concept brought to you by Sealants & Tools Direct, it blends the robustness of synthetic filaments with the finesse of natural bristles. This fusion ensures longevity and ease of use, leaving behind an impeccable finish that will make any space shine. Brush Clip & Extension Brush Protection & Storage Cleaning & Preparation Dust Sheets Filling Knives and Scrapers Fixings & Hardware Hand Wipes Knives & Blades Ladder Accessories Paint Guides Basic Brush Mate Clover Chemicals Coral Eco Union Go! Paint Hamilton Icon Protection Laddermat MPB Olfa

Paint Stirrers / Mixers Plastering Tools Surface/Floor Protection Systainers & Cases Tape & Spirit Measure Trays & Kettles Wallpaper Accessories Wet Paint Signs 3M Command 3M ClawAxus Decor Blue Dolphin Ciret Colron Dusty Boys Fast Mover Gripper Cloth Hyde Krud Kutter Mirka Norden OX Tools Complementing the brushes is the lint-free medium pile roller sleeve. This essential accessory guarantees a smooth and even finish, making your painting job easier and more efficient. With Ice Fusion, you can expect a flawless finish that will elevate any space. The Prodec Ice Fusion range is more than just a painting tool; it's a testament to innovation and craftsmanship. It's designed for those who value quality and desire a perfect finish every time. Arroworthy Brush Tote Ciret Fox (The) Monarch Paint Warrior Prodec Purdy Staalmeester Two Fussy Blokes Wooster Masking Tape Masking Tape Bulk Buy Masking Paper & Film Masking Paper & Film Bulk Buy Masking Machines & Dispensers

I do still like this roller and it’s well worth having it in the van in case you need a very flat finish. This is the paint roller I use on the high-end work, as well as my own home. Free sachet delivery is available on all Rust-Oleum sachets. These are shipped direct from the manufacturer using Whistl. Can take 5-10 working days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment