276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ultrasun 50+SPF Extreme 400 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

null Sun cream My 2 year old granddaughter suffers with very bad eczema, we have to be very careful with what we put on her skin. We bought this sun cream this sun cream to try yes it’s pricey, but we very highly recommended this product. Rose 999 d Swiss Sun Cream 50 Factor Brilliant non greasy sun cream. Great as well for anyone with sensitive or allergy prone skin. Highly recommend. null Excellent product Excellent product, does what it says on the bottle, l used factor 50 on my holiday and the temperature was between 33-36 degrees and l got a tan but didn’t burn, well worth the money. Alex OR Worth the price tag Pricey but worth it. One application lasts all day, even with the kids in and out of the pool / seaS

AngieCh Disappointed if wear white t-shirt This is the 2nd time I bought this product as I love the texture of the cream. I put sun cream on arm and found it stain yellowish on t-shirt sleeve edge after I wore. I tried to use the bleach as normal to get rid of the any stain on white. It turned pink which I need to throw my white t-shirt. I’m not sure it’s the reaction between the cream and the bleach which makes pink. Just beaware when use the product when wear white. KathyB123 Ultrasun is value for money & easy to apply. It works - it soaks into the skin so there is no residue, I always apply 30 minutes before going into the sun. I just use it like a moisturiser.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment