276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The 360 Mirror - Adjustable Telescoping Hooks - Self Haircut Mirror for Men - 3 Way Mirror for Hair Cutting - Mirror for Self Haircutting - Cut your Own Hair Mirror - Self Cut Mirror

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Instantly share photos you've just taken with family and friends without having the photos sync through a cloud service. I needed a way to mirror my iPhone and Android phones on my Mac computer. My experience was so bad I was expecting Mirroring360 to be a similar disappointment. To my absolute delight it not only did what I wanted, it exceeded all my expectations. Congratulations on a fantastic product.” Mirroring360 provides you the ability to mirror the display screen of devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android Phone or tablet, Chromebook, PC, or Mac to computers wire-free! Supports mirroring from iPhone, iPad, Mac, Chromebook, Windows PC, Android phone and Android tablet

If the device's image looks small on your screen, you can make it a little bigger by changing the aspect ratio. On your phone or tablet, tap the Smart View icon, and then tap More options (the three vertical dots). Tap Settings, and then tap Phone aspect ratio. From there you can choose your desired aspect ratio. Most TVs will look best with a 16:9 aspect ratio. If you're having difficulty connecting wirelessly, you can try using a HDMI adaptor to connect your device to your TV. HDMI adaptors are sold separately and offer support for devices with USB-C ports. Managed to go to advanced display settings and change my 4K tv from 1080 to 2560x1440. Same as my monitor. Only 30hz but better than nothing. Can do 2560x1600 too (highest). I needed a way to mirror my iPhone and Android phones on my Mac computer. My experience was so bad I was expecting Mirroring360 to be a similar disappointment. To my absolute delight it not only did what I wanted, it exceeded all my expectations. Congratulations on a fantastic product." In addition, these birds will correspondingly gather and disperse as your mouse cursor moves, very interesting use of animations indeed.As you can see, Microsoft also advertises the ability for Android devices to use Wireless Display, although we haven't had any success with this method, so it seems to only work for certain devices.

Did you know Microsoft has created an official method for you to mirror (and even control) your Windows 10 PC via your Xbox? It's true, and it actually works much better than you might expect. The Hatteker was founded with the vision to create the barber solution products, to be beneficial for every loyal customer. Fraser has an unhealthy obsession for all things related to Telltale Games' The Walking Dead series, and has an intimate knowledge of sports games on Xbox. He also supports Walsall FC – that team in the West Midlands you've never heard of.If you're experiencing unusual behaviour on Samsung mobiles, tablets or wearables, you can send us an error report or ask us a question in the Samsung Members app. Screen mirroring lets you mirror your phone’s screen to a bigger screen, like a Smart TV. Exactly what’s showing on your phone will appear on the TV, whether it’s an app, a photo, or a video. Whenever you do something on your phone (like navigating to a different app), that action will also be shown on the other screen as well. Both devices do not have screen mirroring switched on. You need to have an open mirroring connection on both your device and the TV for mirroring to work. On Galaxy devices the screen mirroring feature is called Smart View. You can easily mirror your screen with Smart View by just tapping the Smart View icon and performing a few simple steps. Buy one receiver license for each Windows PC or Mac that you would like to mirror to. Mirror the screens of all your devices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment