276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Enchanting Seduction: Over 25 Dirty Sex Stories With Dark Fantasies

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I hope you don't have anything too hard planned. I'm not used to morning workouts, remember?" Cassi said, setting down her bag. When I laid eyes on this new Cassi, I didn't even recognize her at first. Not to be overdramatic, but it was like she was a completely different person. Yes, Cassi was still skinnier than I normally preferred, but I could now see she had curves after all. Her ass wasn't large, but her frame made it seem bigger by comparison. Plus, her tight jeans emphasized how well-shaped it was. Cassi had breasts too. They were a B-cup at most, but again, on her frame, they were noticeable. Cassi shook her head at me, as if she was annoyed at my disbelief, but she kept smiling. "I told you not to laugh. But yes, that Stephen King." Cassi was a coworker of mine at the outpatient physical therapy clinic I work at. Well, technically, she's kind of my boss because she's a physical therapist, and I'm just a PTA (aka an assistant). But she usually worked at one of our sister locations, so when she did cover a shift at ours, she didn't pull rank on me.

Listen, I know you're making fun of me now, Ian, but I know what I'm talking about. You know The Shawshank Redemption? Stephen King did that. Stand By Me? Stephen King. The Green Mile? You guessed it. Mr. King himself." Can't wait to get into it!" I said enthusiastically, but it wasn't the book I was looking forward to.

I laughed. "Stephen King? The guy who wrote all those horror stories about killer clowns and killer dogs? You're pulling my leg, aren't you?" Cassi shook her head. "Not anymore. I used to, but between work and my family, I found it was easier to just workout from home. We're signed up for a streaming exercise platform, so I just use that now." They must have decided to sleep in this morning," I lied. "So, it's just you and me. But don't you worry, I'll have you so focused on the workout you won't even notice." I'll think about it," Cassi said, but I couldn't tell if she meant it or not. Still, I knew there was only so much I could do. The rest would be up to her.

Let's see. I run quite a bit, and I like hiking too. Disc golf is a lot of fun, but I don't get to do that much anymore. I bake--I've been making our own bread for years now. I like to read..."And yet, for the rest of the shift, I couldn't stop thinking about Cassi. I wondered how she'd react if she decided to give herself over to me; how her thin body would feel under mine; how she'd react to the pleasure I could give her... I leaned forward towards Cassi. "I don't know if you know this about me, but I do personal-training on the side. Been doing it for about ten years now. I do a session here at the clinic before opening hours with some other people from work at a discounted rate. If you want, I can give you a free trial just to see if it's something you like?" Last warning--the main characters are not paragons of virtue. This story is not designed to illustrate any kind of ideal, but rather capture a more realistic view of two coworkers who become closer than they should. The characters aren't meant to be likeable, but they are critical to the story, flaws and all. If things had gone differently, it was entirely possible I never even would have given Cassi a second thought. But then Casual Friday happened, and everything changed. I made up my mind. I was going to try to seduce Cassi. My chances may not have been great, but I knew if I didn't try, I'd always wonder about what might have been.

But enough about me. Let me introduce you to the woman who would become my favorite partner: Cassi. As I mentioned, Cassi didn't usually work at my clinic. She filled in once every month or two on average, when another physical therapist needed time off. This is how I'd gone a year knowing Cassi without ever seeing her in anything other than loose scrubs. But one Friday, she had a shift to cover, and instead of her usual scrubs, she came in wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I just like making my women happy," I shrugged, hoping Cassi caught my subtle undertone. "I appreciate your help." The rest of the day was uneventful, but I hoped the seed I planted in Cassi's mind was growing. I knew Cassi was going to be at the clinic with me all next week too, so I was in no hurry. Besides, I knew that if I were going to have a chance at Cassi, I'd need time to work on her first. The next morning, I woke up early to arrive at the clinic at my promised time. Even as a PTA I had been working there long enough (and was seen as reliable enough) to have my own set of keys and alarm codes. My adrenaline was pumping as I waited eagerly to see if Cassi would show.It happened a year ago when I was 18. My friend couldn't go to the movies with me, so I was alone, and I was sitting next to this old gentleman, he was wearing a very expensive perfume, it was driving me crazy, he was also looking at me very often and couldn't take his eyes off me. But the biggest secret to sleeping with lots of women is to broaden your standards. I'm thirty-two now, but when I was younger, I only wanted to sleep with 9s and 10s. That was fine for a while, but everything changed one night after I slept with a 6. I won't go into details now, but that night changed my life. At the time, it was the best sex I'd ever had. I couldn't believe how much this 6 had outshone the other objectively more attractive women. I thought maybe it was a one-off, but after a few more 6s, I realized it wasn't. The Macrons are unusual because they are still together, and apparently blissfully content. Is that because Brigitte allowed Emmanuel to spread his wings, and waited a decade before marrying him? Despite their protestations, we will never really know what happened there. Perhaps it is all clean and above board, but the fact remains that she was his teacher and he was her adolescent pupil. Cassi looked at me thoughtfully, putting her fork down from the salad she'd been eating. "Oh man. I have more hobbies than I have time for these days." She smiled wistfully as she turned her full attention to me. It was like she had just been waiting for someone to ask her that question. At lunch, I made sure to sit across from her, and unlike my usual strategy of avoiding chatting with her at all costs, I initiated a conversation. After some light small talk, I transitioned to my hidden purpose--digging for signs of a real person under Cassi's boring veneer.

I mean, I dunno. I'd hate to leave home early and leave Joseph alone to get the kids ready for school. Plus, I'm used to working out at night." And the usual disclaimers: all characters are fictional, similarities to real-world people/events are purely coincidental, everyone involved is of legal consenting age, etc. My first step was to hint to Cassi that I found her attractive. This can take some finesse, but if you can put the idea in a woman's head that you've noticed her--without seeming creepy--often times she'll begin to think about you in the same way. In fact, for many of my conquests, this was pretty much all it took for them to offer themselves to me. To be fair, my looks helped a lot here, but I think even a less attractive man could use this as a solid starting point.Last week’s release of Todd Haynes’ film May Decembercoincides with the publication of a rare magazine interview with Brigitte Macron. The film is based on the true story of a woman who began a relationship with her husband when she was 34 and he 12. Emmanuel Macron was 15 when he was seduced by his drama teacher Brigitte, 40. In both, we are invited to consider one of society’s enduring taboos: a relationship between an older woman and an adolescent boy. I noticed you weren't at the workout session this morning. Decide to pass on my offer? No worries, like I said before. I was just wondering."

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment