276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Captivated by You: A Crossfire Novel

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rebecca Silverman from Anime News Network praised the depiction of high school and artistic details of Nikaidou, while also feeling that it was too odd at points. [11] Sara Smith from School Library Journal also praised the characters and their designs. [12]

Captivated, by You | Giappone | Dramma | Guarda con Captivated, by You | Giappone | Dramma | Guarda con

You’re the reason I breathe, I can’t turn it off.” I slid my mouth across her cheek. “I think of nothing but you. All day. Every day. Everything I do, I do with you in mind. There’s no room for anyone else. It kills me that you have room for him.” The vows we'd exchanged should have bound us tighter than blood and flesh. Instead they opened up old wounds . . . Pineda, Rafael (January 20, 2021). "Yen Press Licenses 3 Light Novels, 5 Manga". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 11, 2022. There are better times, and you know it. Landon knows it. You sell to him, you’ll only be encouraging him.”I stroked the pad of my thumb over the damp cotton clinging to her nipple. “I’d rather talk about the wet dreams you’re inspiring right now.”

Captivated by You - Novel Updates Captivated by You - Novel Updates

Gideon calls me his angel, but he’s the miracle in my life. My gorgeous, wounded warrior, so determined to slay my demons while refusing to face his own. That’s a different kind of awesome.” Her fingertips tap-danced on my shoulders. She was . . . radiant when she was happy, and her pleasure brightened everything around her. Even me. “That was the best compliment, ace. Especially coming from the Gideon Cross. You meet fascinating people every day.”

Sherman, Jennifer (March 6, 2020). "Children of the Sea, A Brief History of Robo sapiens Win Media Arts Awards". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 16, 2022. YouTubeで二階堂編の朗読劇を配信、梶裕貴・小野賢章出演". Comic Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. February 25, 2021 . Retrieved June 11, 2022. The stories themselves were very fun and funny, I was laughing to myself on more than one occasion. I loved to see the classmates' interactions and how they would behave in another story when a new perspective came around. There was also some of that light BL (boys love) implication within the stories, which added an air of sweetness, and for those that BL isn't their jam arguably all but one could be read as a deepening or developing friendship between guys. Which is also very much welcome. You’re supposed to trust me. I told you because I didn’t want you to get weird vibes and jump to conclusions. I wanted to be honest about it so you wouldn’t feel threatened. I know I’ve got some stuff to work out in my head. I’m going to see Dr. Travis this weekend and—”

Captivated by You - Crossfire Series, Book 4 - Sylvia Day

The one thing I don't like about this manga is that it ended. The manga is sort of split between two narratives. The first about a boy and his strange, but helpful interactions with his peers. The second has more of a plot with a guy who discovers his classmate isn't as he seems. A live-action television drama adaptation aired on MBS TV and TV Kanagawa from January 8 to February 5, 2021. It was directed by Ayuko Tsukuhara, Eiji Takano, and Moeka Miyazaki, with scripts written by Kōhei Kiyasu and Manato Hamada. Ryusei Onishi of Naniwa Danshi performed the lead role. [5] [6] Reception [ edit ] I sealed my mouth over hers. Lifting her off her feet, I took her to the floor. She struggled and I growled, “Don’t fight me.”

Silverman, Rebecca (September 13, 2021). "Review: Captivated, by You GN". Anime News Network . Retrieved June 16, 2022. You know you’re in for a good book when other authors—and I mean LOTS of other authors—recommend it.”— USA Today I want a recent photo of Anne Lucas and a detailed rundown of where she was last night on my desk by noon.” Natasha (Book Junkie): Top Recommendation! “This fourth instalment in the series is possibly my favourite of the lot, encompassing every single element I hoped to find in it, in particular the careful attention that is paid to these characters' emotional growth and change. Every word in it counts, every emotionally charged scene plays a vital role in the overall storyline, and every part of the puzzle is fundamental to our deeper understanding of the key players in it.” — November 2014 Her smile faded. “I can’t. If I’m going to start telling people we’re married, I have to start with Cary, and I can’t do that with you around. I don’t want him to feel like he’s on the outside of a life I’m creating with you.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment