276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MICRALITE ProFold By Silver Cross Lightweight Travel Stroller with Compact Fold, Suitable from Birth – Black

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Suitable from birth with a full lie-flat seat, there is no compromise on usability or comfort for parent or baby. But it gives you the freedom to reduce your pram footprint early on without compromising on comfort for your child. Adele tucked the buggy into her front porch, kept it in her car boot and it even did some time in her coat cupboard when not in use. I would feel that the lie-flat position would feel too exposed for a newborn baby without the footmuff.

Thought, when the ground is dirty I would recommend storing it wheels down so the seat doesn't get dirty. It offers good value for money and feels sturdy but it is probably still prohibitively expensive as an additional pram for a lot of people, particularly when lightweight strollers, which often get a lot of use (and abuse) can be picked up so cheaply. Helen: Probably not, the small lightweight nature of this product is one of the key benefits meaning it's great for holidays but as an every day lightweight pushchair for example for weekend outings it's missing a few things.The seat reclining is also a bit difficult to adjust, the clip doesn't slide smoothly along the strap. While the ProFold’s toggle glides smoothly and remains secure when the seat is upright, some users might prefer a different style of recline altogether. Not only that but the footmuff features a dual use so you can remove the apron to reveal a winter seat! There are two things I have found about the Micralite Profold that could definitely be changed and improved. I’ve owned 3 other travel strollers that were more compact, but none had a one handed fold, which I wanted for faster loading.

This is a great stroller for anyone travelling – it’s light and well equipped for all sorts of weather.the Micralite ProFold meets the carry-on luggage requirements for many airlines, fits into overhead train storage, and is narrow enough to accommodate another buggy on a bus.

Our tester’s three-year-old was shaded from thighs upwards and Adele noted that a baby would have been fully in the shade. I also considered wrapping the handle in brightly colored duct tape but didn't get around to it before we left. Initially, Adele was concerned that the ProFold wasn’t a very deep pushchair and seated her child in an unusually upright position but, by adjusting the recline strap and the thigh support, she was able to find a position that both she and her child were happy with. Although her three-year-old walked alongside her when travelling up and down stairs, she was able to manage the buggy and a bag while holding her daughter’s hand.

I particularly like the reversible seat liner – one side is a sporty black mesh and the other is classic grey marl. It also free stands when folded for easy, minimal storage, making it the perfect option for city dwellers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment