276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HIMI Gouache Paint Set, 24 Colours x 30ml with 3 Brushes & a Palette, Unique Jelly Cup Design, Non-Toxic, Guache Paint for Canvas Watercolour Paper - Perfect for Beginners, Students, Artists(Green)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

High-quality pigments: Himi gouache is known for its high-quality pigments that produce vibrant, opaque colors. The pigments are finely ground and blend easily, allowing artists to create smooth color transitions and a range of hues. There are several benefits of Himi gouache that artists appreciate compared to other gouache sets. Here are a few examples: Pro tyto barvy není potřeba žádné speciální skladování, dbejte však na to aby byly v suchu a nevystavujte je nadměrným nebo extrémně nízkým teplotám, které by mohly mít vliv na kvalitu barev. Bezpečnostní upozornění If you are finished with your painting and want to clean your brushes, simply rinse them underwater, making sure to squeeze out all the paint. Then, lay them flat on a paper towel to dry. Tubed gouache paint I use for the larger projects and when I am going to do a lot of mixing. Himi gouache I use for specifically the vibrancy of the colors and usually do not want to do much mixing if any at all. Tubed gouache paint I use explicitly for achieving colors to get the perfect shade, much like mixing oil paint. The Best Features of Himi Gouache Paint

No, it would be best not to mix gouache with water. Gouache is made up of pigment, binder, and water. When you add more water to the gouache, it will thin the paint and make it difficult to control its consistency.Longer shelf life: Gouache paint in jelly cups tends to have a longer shelf life than tubed gouache paint since the cups are tightly sealed and prevent the paint from drying out. This can be especially useful for artists who don’t use gouache paint frequently. If you use graphite pencils, make sure that you lightly erase the marks before painting. Graphite can be more difficult to cover. How to Paint with Himi Gouache

There is a reason why they are so popular: The colors are superbly vibrant and opaque, they are beyond easy to use, the case colors are adorable, and they make beautiful art. There is no specific, manufacturer information on quality of paints – Best for student use rather than artist or professional use (If I sell an original painting, I want to use professional paints that are long-lasting and fade-resistant) Size options: Tubed gouache paint is available in a variety of sizes which is my favorite benefit. From small travel-sized tubes to large tubes for studio use it allows artists to choose the size that best suits their needs. Currently, I have wrapped the top of the palette with a sheet of plastic wrap and stored it horizontally in a drawer to avoid spillage of colors. Supplies used in this post:However, these paints are fun to use in a sketchbook and to learn with. You get a ton of paint for the price, so it doesn’t feel precious. How to Use Himi Gouache Supplies Needed:

Words are nice, photos are better, but really seeing these paints in action in the video is the best! Enjoy my unboxing and initial painting in my new YouTube video. Ease of use: Tubed gouache paint is easier to use than jelly cup gouache paint, as it is easily squeezed onto a mixing surface. It can then be and mixed with water or other mediums to create the desired consistency.For best results, keep a wet edge when working. It doesn’t cause blooms like watercolor paint, but it can result in a smoother finish.

However, if you’re using gouache for detailed illustrations or calligraphy, a heavily textured paper can add a lot of character to your work. What brushes are suitable for gouache? I think it is an excellent product for the price and the colors are beautiful! I find them smooth, easy to work with, and pigmented enough to help create beautiful works of art.

Sharing is Caring

These HIMI gouache paints let you try gouache and experience it at a much nicer price point. Do you mix gouache with water? Can you use gouache on canvas? Another good idea for storing your gouache jelly paints is by wrapping a layer of plastic over the open jelly cups. This will prevent air from circulating and prevent moisture from escaping the gouache. When I am finished with my painting, what should you do with your paintbrushes and palette? You can revive your Himi gouache paint by spraying water on the surface of the dry gouache. By wetting the paint lightly, you reactivate it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment