276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Gold (Xbox One/Series X)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m just burned out of the main game, and can’t see myself adding another 15 hours of the same old gameplay. The Viking-era England is a fractured, ruinly-ridden, "born-in-the-wheel", the feudal and warring kingdoms, but under that chaos lies a rich land and a "mita" that awaits someone to conquer. The Gold Edition of the game includes: Copy of the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla game and The Season Pass. We're committed to providing you with the best possible service, and we'll do everything we can to make sure you receive your items on time and in excellent condition. You play as Eivor, a Viking warrior who leads a clan out of Norway and begins raiding English towns during the Dark Ages.

However, after 80+ hours to complete the story (with much of England still unexplored), I feel this game should have been about 40 hours shorter. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in Assassin's Creed. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory. To put it mildly, let's just say I'm so disappointed in the latest AC game, I played odyssey and I loved it, I was hoping for more of the same, but no, it was nothing at all like odyssey, its a completely different game with lots missing from the last AC, obviously it was going to be different but I underestimated how different.In Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, you are Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade.

go9od game very open source, you need to get your settlement to a good speck, this managed by small raids and fishing, this gave settlement building and materials and metal for weapon upgrades. For your convenience, we have a same-day postage cut-off of 3pm from Monday to Friday (excluding UK bank holidays).

Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Explore England's Dark Ages as you raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power.

Raid your enemies, grow your settlement, and build your political power in your quest to earn your place among the gods in Valhalla.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Next task I used my horse to travel and looked around the country then used the longboat to achieve small raids.

When you're not looting and plundering, you can build and grow your own settlement to gain power in the region. Upgrade to PlayStation 5 Version: Assassin’s Creed Valhalla PlayStation 4 game on Blu-Ray Disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation 5 console to play the corresponding Assassin’s Creed Valhalla PlayStation 5 digital version at no additional cost, when available. The ultimate edition comes with the game, the season pass, and the Ultimate Pack, which includes the following exclusive customization content: the Berserker Gear Pack, the Berserker Settlement Pack and the Berserker Longship Pack, along with a Set of Runes to improve weapons or gear. As usual with major Ubisoft releases, Assassin's Creed Valhalla will be available in a number of editions. Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you.I can only recommend this game for the die hard Assassins Creed fans only while casual gamers looking to try a entertaining RPG should checkout the excellent Witcher 3 which is a far more varied entertaining experience.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment