276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Oreo White Chocolate Bar, 120 g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder and Salt: Combined these create a softer, more fluffier cookie that will rise high when whisked together. Cookie Scoop: For more evenly made cookie dough balls, using a cookie scoop will help ensure they are all the same size. Once they are scooped then roll into a ball and place on the baking sheet. If you would like to make this with milk or dark chocolate, you can add in 100g of butter and 100g of golden syrup when you are melting the chocolate and it'll make it delicious. However, I find this can be a little risky (it can split/curdle easily) and too sweet for the white chocolate so I leave it as just chocolate when using white! Prepare for Baking: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly spray with cooking spray. White chocolate:Choose the highest quality white chocolate that you would enjoy eating on its own. Chocolate is the main ingredient, so quality and flavour is everything in this recipe.

A 3-layer Chocolate Cake, with Oreo Buttercream, a Chocolate Drip, and Even More Oreos Make a Delectable & Showstopping Oreo Drip Cake! The full ingredient list and both regular and Thermomix methods can be found in the recipe card below. Oreos are so fun to create recipes with. If you are a lover of Oreos try this Gooey Oreo Brownies, Oreo Fluff Dessert Salad or No Bake Oreo Balls. It took me a while to become an oreo lover. I just didn’t like eating them plain. I loved them baked in something or even used as a crust. But I wasn’t a huge fan. I am more of an eat the middle of an oreo type of person. But when you bake them in something I am in heaven! Blend Ingredients: In a stand mixer or medium sized mixing bowl, beat together butter, sugar, and brown sugar about 2 minutes until fluffy. Beat in the eggs and vanilla. Slowly beat in the dry ingredients until incorporated. Mix in the crushed oreos until combined and lastly add the white chocolate chips.

Toblerone White Bar 360g

Sweetened Condensed Milk – I recommend using full fat sweetened condensed milk as the consistency will be different if using a low fat option. Because we have real OREO pieces in our OREO bar, the bar contains wheat unlike the rest of the Grenade Protein Bar range.Our OREOProtein bars contain Milk, Soya and Wheat indefinitely, they may contain traces of nuts and mustard. This fudge is best stored in an airtight container in the fridge and consumed within 2 weeks. This recipe is not freezer friendly.

I utterly adore being able to just make something off the top of my head and be able to eat it a little while later… or… when its still all melty and just with a spoon. I can’t be the only one guilty of that right? Like.. More makes it into your mouth before it actually gets in the tin? Oops… Grenade Protein Bars should be consumed as a part of a balanced diet. Product contains more than 10g/100g polyols: excessive consumption may cause laxative effect. I used a mix of regular Oreos and Birthday Cake flavour Oreos in this, along with the pistachios, cherries and mini marshmallows. All of the filling types are optional, but I adore this combination with the Oreos! NOTE: For best results, I highly recommend using the gram measurements (with a digital scale), rather than the cup measurements. Spread the mixture into an 8×8-inch square baking pan lined with parchment paper, and smooth out the top. Top with extra chopped Oreos, then refrigerate for 2 – 4 hours or overnight until completely set.The printable recipe card with the FULL list of ingredients and instructions can be found at the bottom of this post. If you wanted to use a ganache however you can, simply use 150g of Dark Chocolate and 150g of Double Cream! (Read about the ganache drip here.. Caramac Cake) Here’s a list of ingredients you’ll need to make this fudge. You can find my recipe card at the bottom of this post for the complete list with their amounts. For a full flavoured fudge, it is important to use a good quality white chocolate for this recipe, I use Cadbury or Lindt. I tried a new method of doing the Drip on this cake, by using oil. I’ve seen people having a few problems making the ganache drip as ganache can be quite temperamental, so after reading up on the oil method I had to try it!

TIP:Speed up the chill time. Pop the pan in the freezer for 1 hour, and your fudge will be set and ready to cut up into pieces. For neater slices, heat up a sharp knife in hot water, dry, then slice the fudge. Repeat after every slice. I’ve been wanting to do another Oreo recipe in a while, so doing a Drip Cake was ideal. I used the same Buttercream recipe from my Oreo Cupcakeswhich I posted ages ago, yet have always used. I used the same idea for the cake from my Salted Caramel Drip Cake, just using less Self-Raising Flour, and adding in some cocoa powder to make it chocolatey. You can easily half the recipe for less, but these are so moreish you will want the large piece! Trust me!This will last in the fridge for 2-3 weeks in an airtight container, or you can freeze it for up to 3 months! It’s always a bit of a ‘put whatever you want inside it’ thing for me when it comes to no-bake traybakes as they really are SO simple, but to be honest, sometimes that’s my favourite. Once set, use the excess baking paper to help remove from the tin. Cut into pieces and store in the fridge until ready to consume. Fudge Making Tips:

Chocolate Chips: For a more chocolatey cookie, add in chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips.

If you love Oreos this recipe is for you! This soft white fudge has Oreo pieces spread throughout the fudge and then on top! Why we love this recipe: Alternative baking dishes can be used, however the depth of the fudge will be different to that pictures. To make this fudge, simply start by placing the white chocolate into a large microwave-safe bowl, and heating in 20 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth. Mix Together: In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. I obviously used mini marshmallows as well in the recipe, but thought the glacé cherries and pistachios made a seriously yummy addition. Obviously, if you don’t like nuts or are in fact allergic, they are not essential – but these sort of recipes end up just being what you like and completely customisable!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment