276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alterna My Hair My Canvas Me Time Everyday Shampoo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a huge number of benefits of using the Alterna 'My Hair. My Canvas' range, these products are selling fast! So, if you’re looking for products that cleanse and refresh your hair, look no further than the selection available from Alterna today. But Alterna Vegan Botanical Caviar is just part of Alterna’s wider Clean Philosophy. Alterna’s Clean Philosophy Finally, we’ve just achieved another significant milestone — My Hair. My Canvas. is now officially certified by PETA to be cruelty free, as none of our products are animal-tested.

Alterna’s innovative curls line is made with new hardworking ingredients that are gentle on every strand, like Fair- Trade Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Kakadu Plum Extract, Moringa Seed Oil, and sustainably sourced Banana Flower, and each formula features My Hair. My Canvas’s signature sustainably sourced Vegan Botanical Caviar and new Fair-Trade Coconut Oil. From the non-greasy and lightweigth My Way Curl Defining Gel to the moisturizing More Butter Masque, the line is full of unique textures — and free of harsh chemicals like silicones, parabens, and SLS/ SLES sulfates. As with all My Hair. My Canvas. products, the curls line proudly features vegan formulas and is PETA- certified cruelty-free. Each product in the Textures & Curls collection is designed to help hair look and feel healthy and strong to make it easy for anyone with curls to celebrate their style.Avoiding additives and harsh chemicals means our My Hair. My Canvas. products are formulated without added parabens, SLS/SLES sulfates*, phthalates, synthetic color, gluten, mineral oil or formaldehydes and formaldehyde-releasing agents. Our goal for the new products is to turn the daily act of washing and caring for your hair into a transformational experience. Using My Hair. My Canvas. is a fun and effortless way to create beautiful and customizable looks. A vegan and silicone-free curl elongator that will lengthen curls with initial use and help maintain curl and coil pattern.

One of our proudest achievements is the sustainable approach we’ve successfully applied to sourcing our Alterna Vegan Botanical Caviar. The caviar is manufactured using Eco-Sound® technology, which has a minimal impact on the environment and low CO2 emissions. Kakadu Plum Extract: is known to add moisture and hydration and maintain a level of collagen and elastin that is essential for healthy, lustrous hair. It’s reputable for containing the world’s highest concentration of Vitamin C of any known plant. It’s full of antioxidants, antifungal, antiviral, and has anti-inflammatory properties.Fair Trade Coconut Oil: known to keep the cuticle conditioned and smoothed down. Its rich texture is commonly used to help keep frizz at bay by absorbing slowly into the hair while water is evaporating out of damp strands. Our Coconut Oil is Fair Trade USA certified. Use Alterna 'My Hair. My Canvas' shampoo and conditioner, along with the stunning exfoliating cleanser to prime your hair for styling. Once washed and dried, you can create your look with the air dry balm, giving you an almost limitless number of options for styling your hair. We source our Botanical Caviar directly from the producer in Bohol, Philippines, which transparently shows us every step of the process and pays fair wages to its workers. We, in turn, are happy to support their local community in the rural part of the island. It’s a win-win partnership. To ensure that this collection delivers real results and real value to those with curls, it was developed alongside our curly-haired team members and Alterna stylists. They worked with the product development team to test and refine five new versions of the clean* and vegan formulas that My Hair. My Canvas. is known for. A majority of women worldwide have wavy, curly, or coily hair and prefer products designed specifically for their texture. At Alterna, we understand that every curl is unique and that wash days can be laborious for the curls crowd. This collection simplifies the curly haircare routine, as our multi-benefit formulas cater to all curls, reduce the number of products needed – and still achieve amazing results.

A vegan and silicone-free cleanser that gently cleanses, improves curl texture and formation, maintains curl pattern, and reduces frizz. To ensure that this collection delivers real results and real value to those with curls, it was developed alongside Alterna’s curly-haired team members and Alterna stylists. They worked with the product development team to test and refine five new versions of the clean and vegan formulas that My Hair. My Canvas. is known for.

Hair Care for Self Care: The Alterna My Hair. My Canvas Range

Our Textures & Curls collection was created for women who want to care for and embrace their curls as an expression of their unique beauty. This collection gives women the power to celebrate their curls by infusing their hair with mindful ingredients that deliver healthy moisture and help define and style. The indulgent, multi-benefit formulas create a sensorial experience and transform wash days into self-care rituals.” Boost hydration and care for your textures and curls with our Begin Again Curl Conditioner or More Butter Masque, lengthen curls with initial use with our Loosen Up Curl Elongator, or fight frizz with our Begin Again Curl Cleanser and My Way Curl Defining Gel. All products are designed to leave your hair with amazing results. Boost hydration and care for your textures and curls with our Begin Again Curl Conditioner or More Butter Masque, All the ingredients used to make the 'My Hair. My Canvas' range are sustainably sourced with no added parabens, SLS, synthetic colours or formaldehydes, meaning you can treat yourself whilst also using responsibly created products. Combine Products from the Range for a 'Next Level' Look

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment