276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Deep Cover: How I took down Britain’s most dangerous gangsters

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One that gives real insight into the dirty world that undercover officers deliberately enter to gain information, the risks they take and the effect it can have on their mental state. Comment by ThottbotI just solo'd this thing as a lvl 22 rogue, but I doubt it's possible to do at a lower level. Season three, Never Seen Again, tells the story of two women, living on opposite sides of the country, who went missing in the summer of 1999. I thought the book was really well written and portrayed Shay's journey well; often gripping at times. Season two, Mob Land, is about a high-rolling lawyer who joins forces with the feds to try to bring down one of the most powerful criminal syndicates in the country.

Esther's past catches up with her, as investigators in South Carolina seek answers about what happened to Brooke Henson. Will claims he was assigned to a secret military team that was sent to Dallas by the Pentagon in November 1963. I spent most of my early years reading The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew Mysteries, so it wasn’t a big surprise when I became an FBI agent in 1995. A question mark should appear above his head for the next quest, which is "Mission: Possible But Not Probable".

Deep Cover Shallow Graves is Will Pearson’s incredible journey through a 'no--mans' land of government intrigue, espionage, and secret black operations.

It's a good read if you are interested in behind the scenes covert operations and what agents go through to try and get infromation. Operation Trifecta would bring Levine’s fictitious Mafia team on a deep cover odyssey through the jungles of Bolivia and Panama, into the back rooms of Washington DC deal-makers and across the killing fields of Mexico. An enthralling and as always, addictive read that’s full of drama, almost palpable tension, double-crosses, mystery and danger that could cost lives.Being both non-fiction and brilliantly written in the first person narrative completely immersed me into Shay's world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment