276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Into the Drowning Deep: Mira Grant

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I don't need to read a dozen times that Olivia dresses like Emma Frost. I get it. I had to google Emma Frost, but once I did, okay, the example was there. The constant "I dress like Emma Frost!" statements drove me bonkers.

Into the Drowning Deep (Literature) - TV Tropes Into the Drowning Deep (Literature) - TV Tropes

Reading this book at night right before bed was definitely poor decision-making on my part. Spending an unhealthy amount of time afterwards reading up on mermaids and all kinds of creatures that exist in a section of the sea that many have labeled "Here Are Unknown Monsters" was just pure masochism. One thing's for sure: boy am I glad to exist on dry land. Both the siren skeptics and the true believers are about to discover mermaids are very real—and it will be a miracle if anyone gets out of there alive. Creepy Long Fingers: The mermaids have two extra joints on their fingers, plus claws. They look spindly but are strong enough to gouge metal.

LATEST POSTS

i actually created the list because i couldn't find anything with these kind of books... so thank you"

Into the Drowning Deep - The Gilmore Guide to Books Into the Drowning Deep - The Gilmore Guide to Books

Thornhedge is the tale of a kind-hearted, toad-shaped heroine, a gentle knight, and a mission gone completely sideways. Eldritch Ocean Abyss: The book features killer mermaids which inhabit the darkest and deepest parts of the Marianas Trench. These mermaids kill and feast on anything that enters this territory and are armed with sharp teeth and fangs. They also despise light, hence their affinity for the darkness of the trench. Holly and Heather Wilson. Deaf twins, Hallie's youngster sisters, redheads. Holly is an organic chemist. Heather is a submersible operator whose dream is to personally explore the Challenger Deep. Our Sirens Are Different: While they are compared to other animals as well, the sirens are similar in many ways to anglerfish. They live in the darkest depths of the ocean, they use a variety of methods, including bioluminescence, to lure in prey, and have Bizarre Sexual Dimorphism.Grant keeps the plot moving nicely. Since there are so many characters, we’re provided with events that are happing concurrently aboard the ship as well as the same events as experienced by specific characters. Cons And Heads Up This is the story of theAtargatis, lost at sea with all hands. Some have called it a hoax; others have called it a maritime tragedy. Whatever the truth may be, it will only be found below the bathypelagic zone in the Mariana Trench…and the depths are very good at keeping secrets. Seafood has less of an ecological impact, and pigs are smart," said Tory. "You shouldn't eat anything that knows how to play fetch. It's rude.” Mermaids like you’ve never seen them before, vicious and bloodthirsty and downright chthonic. Into the Drowning Deep is a sequel to Mira Grant’s standalone novella Rolling in the Deep. In the novella, a ship named the Atargatis, populated with scientists and a reality TV “documentary” crew,goes looking for mermaids and gets more than they bargained for in a messy, bloody, horrifying way. Seven years later in Into the Drowning Deep, the sister of one of the slain passengers of the Atargatis embarks on a new journey funded by the same media company, determined to get revenge and show that the horrifying existence of mermaids isn’t actually a hoax. As you might imagine, the mermaids aren’t a hoax, they’ve been waiting for the humans to return, and things are going to get bloody. It’s a mix of the cut throat horrors of academia, the banal evil of reality TV entertainment, and some excellent B movie monster fun. The Deep by clipping i love that we can always count on at least one character to carry on the angry righteous tradition of newsflesh’s georgia mason:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment