276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milka Mmmax Strawberry Cheesecake (3 x 300g)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Full-Fat eeeeverything is needed for the cheesecake filling, and if you’re not okay with that? Live a little. It’s better to have a smaller ‘full-fat’ slice, compared to a larger not-as-nice lower fat slice. It’s worth it. Decoration There’s basically no measuring! In fact, this is one of those simple recipes you could commit to memory after making it a couple of times. This easy no-bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe was given to me by a boyfriend's mother - Milly - and in our house, it's always called Milly's Cheesecake.

With this ready mix of cream cheese and chocolate it forms the perfect base for cheesecakes with a lot less mess! No melting chocolate or waiting for it to cool before folding into the cream mix. Anything that makes creating a delicious dessert easier gets my approval. I’ve made a few white chocolate-related cheesecakes before, such as my white chocolate & strawberry cheesecake, my white chocolate pistachio cheesecake, and my triple chocolate cheesecake… but never anything specifically Milkybar themed. Milkybar She makes original cheesecakes, chocolate cheesecakes, round cheesecakes, square cheesecakes and more. My family always gets excited when she makes cheesecake, because they are all yummy!Microwave the Malteser chocolate spread for 30-40 seconds and stir it to loosen. Spread it over the top of the chilled cheesecake to cover.

Peanut butter toffee cheesecake is another cheesecake based on this basic recipe. It is really rich but oh so good with sweet and salty goodness of peanut butter Curd cheese is hard to get hold of these days. It's lighter in texture than cream cheese, and less creamy, but it's actually my favourite version of this cheesecake. Cream cheese

What's the best topping for a Lemon Cheesecake?

silicone spatula - I never make a cheesecake recipe without a silicone spatula. How else will you ensure that all the good stuff is there? You could also use crushed Maltesers in the filling but I prefer using the chocolate spread which has tiny crunchy malty pieces in it. Word of warning – it’s totally addictive! MALTESERS CHEESECAKE STEP BY STEP If you're British or have spent time there you will know of the delicious chocolate covered malted milk balls called Maltesers. If you're from American you will know them as Whoppers! I only discovered this name variation when writing this recipe and I quite like it! Whatever you call them, they are a super popular treat, and especially enjoyed at the cinema. I love these crunchy malt balls and I've based this No Bake Maltesers Cheesecake on them. The biscuit base is malted milk biscuits, then I mixed melted Malteser Teasers into the filling, and the top is decorated with milk chocolate, crushed Maltesers and whipped cream. It's Maltesers heaven! Ingredient Tips & Equipment Information I like to use malted milk biscuits for the base, but you could substitute if for another similar biscuit like digestives or hobnobs. If you do, increase the butter amount to 135g.

The reason that I thought posting a new recipe for such a similar recipe, is partly because people google for a certain recipe, and this version will come up, as well as the other one. Also, because who doesn’t love a new recipe?! Base This cake can also be baked but the baked version will remain more pale, turning just slightly light brown on the surface. You can achieve a similar caramelized appearance but it requires you to bake much longer and will make the cheesecake more firm, almost like a firm flan. The filling should be creamy but hold peaks when you are beating it. If the filling is too runny consider using more cream cheese and less cream or add some gelatine to stabilise it. Take a look at this Cheesecake Bars recipe which uses gelatine for the method. DECORATING YOUR MALTESER CHEESECAKEstand mixer - a stand mixer will help you blend all the ingredients together completely hassle-free. To make the base, mix crushed malted milk biscuits and melted butter together. Press them into the base of a springform tin. For the filling, mix cream cheese and icing sugar together using an electric mixer until smooth. This yogurt cheesecake is soft and creamy. It is just 3 ingredients and doesn’t require eggs, flour or butter. The cake is a lighter version of regular cheesecake. It can be baked in the oven or cooked in the air fryer. It can also be made ahead of time for an event. For a hint of freshness, you may also add berries. However, I believe that the sweeter toppings pair better. Maltesers cheesecake dessert cups

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment