276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Fast 800: How to combine rapid weight loss and intermittent fasting for long-term health (The Fast 800 Series)

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s not recommended to stay on The Very Fast 800 for longer than 12 weeks, but The New 5:2 and The Way of Life can be followed long-term. Doing so will see you reap a number of ongoing health benefits, including improved mood, weight management, better sleep and digestion, more energy and you’ll be reducing your risk of developing chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes and heart disease. I really like the way the fast 800 gives a range of meals between 200 and 600 calories so that you can ring the changes. I have eaten 800 cals a day for the past 3 weeks and am steadily losing weight. I love the breakfast shakes - around 200 cals each. I then have a pea and spinach soup or apple and cottage cheese for lunch which leaves me 400 cals for my main meal. It is the first diet I have found do-able. Yay!!! Strength training also benefits your balance, coordination, and posture (4). One study showed that in older people who are at higher risk of falling (and causing a lot of damage), as a result of worse physical functioning, strength training reduced this risk of falling by 40 percent compared with individuals who did not do strength-training exercise (5). Support from our Health Coaches and our workout library

In addition, the NHS advises that if you are following an 800 calorie diet, you need to make sure it is nutritionally complete and that it doesn't last for more than 12 weeks. The Fast 800 Diet: Stage 2 However, adjusting your portion size and making sure to eat a balanced diet can be just as effective at achieving weight loss. Through a 12-week supported programme, an ongoing monthly subscription, an engaging community and a range of products to support your journey, The Fast 800 is here to help you maintain a life-long healthy lifestyle.Pour in 75ml full-fat milk and 120ml water and cook over a low-medium heat for 5-6 mins, stirring constantly. Our brand new keto plans have been developed for those who have a lot of weight to lose, and are ready and committed to make changes. People who are pre-diabetic or have type 2 diabetes could follow these plans (monitored by a GP) to improve their insulin sensitivity. A rapid weight loss plan, with typical weight loss of around 10kg in 12 weeks, is a proven way to reverse, and prevent the onset of, type 2 diabetes.

Registered nutritionist Jenna Hope offers a word of caution around calorie counting, saying, "Minor calorie restriction can be an effective way to lose weight in the short term however, it can contribute to a poor relationship with food and isn’t sustainable in the long-term. Long-term calorie restriction can alter metabolic function, which can negatively impact weight management." When you’re nearing your weight-loss target, eat 800 calories on two days of the week and on the others, follow a Mediterranean diet, exercising portion control. Rapid weight loss: One of the main reasons people follow the diet today is to lose weight rapidly. Perhaps surprisingly to some, there is research that suggests people that follow a keto diet may lose more weight than people following a low-fat diet.[10] A low calorie keto diet, like The Fast 800 Keto diet is effective in preserving your metabolic rate and maintaining muscle mass at the same time as losing weight.Time-based sessions also enable you to progress your weights and duration of the exercises from one week to the next. When you join The Fast 800 Online Programme, your personalisation questionnaire will determine the most appropriate approach for your start. From there, you’ll learn how to move through the approaches as your goals and needs change. We also provide educational content to help you make the transition away from your current approach to a new, more flexible one that will help you long-term. Helps reduce visceral fat: Visceral fat is often known as a ‘hidden’ fat, as it is stored deep within the abdominal cavity of the body, wrapping around organs such as the liver and intestines. It’s particularly dangerous as it’s difficult to see or feel, and has been linked to a raised risk of various chronic illnesses and shorter life expectancy[19]. Research has recognised that a keto diet may help people to lose 3 times more visceral fat than those on just calorie restriction. Similarly, studies have shown that following a keto diet helps to reduce visceral fat much more than a low-fat diet.[20] HIIT is characterised by repeated work phases of vigorous or ‘maximum effort’ exercise, each separated by periods of rest or low intensity exercise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment