276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Male spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He said he was enjoying himself while paddling me. He was treating me no differently than he treated Williams. My reaction was identical to Williams' response. I called ‘one!’“One, ma’am!” I was corrected. “One, ma’am.” I repeated obediently. “Better,” Val said. Whap! Shit! That stung – one swat, and it stung that much! And this woman was messing around – what the hell would it feel like if I really had misbehaved and she was serious? Perhaps the boys hadn’t been bigging it up after all! It was then that all three of Jordan’s new tormentor’s produced a selection of old wooden paddles, both fraternity paddles with greek letters or old fashioned domestic paddles with quaint phrases on them.

Whap! The hardest so far, it brought tears to my eyes, although I was fortunately not crying like a baby. “Six, ma’am.”Two more to go. I’ll lay these on a bit, honey, OK?” What? Lay them on! What the hell were the other six? Fun pats?

It was real disciplinary punishment. Reverend John did nothing to make it erotic or sensual, leaving that aspect to my private thoughts. It would be untrue to say that he did not enjoy his role as my disciplinarian; he most certainly did. But he also wanted to make me a better person and clinician. I couldn't believe I was sharing this information with him, but it felt good and natural. Reverend John said, "So would you like me to paddle you?" Reverend John asked, "Did he do anything else?" After paddling me, I admitted that Mr. Harris put his fingers in my butt, which caused me to ejaculate.

Navigation menu

It turned out that while we’d been away from the house, the children from the visiting family had discovered a spanking paddle in the basement. Apparently they had been given permission to look through some old boxes for some reason and had found the paddle. When Jordan objected, a further strip of tape was placed over his mouth, effectively silencing him. Why do you ask? Did you want to try? The paddle’s probably still on the table in the basement.” I said ‘yes please’ as enthusiastically as possible! Val laughed and said: “Come on, then!” advertisements, popups or other such junk. The library offers both free and paid memberships. The library blog is at http://spankinglibrary.blogspot.com/

I told him I would like that very much. After getting some lotion, he gave me a proper ending to my discipline session, with both of us ejaculating almost simultaneously. I felt an overwhelming need to confess to Reverend John. So I took a couple of sips of brandy and told him all about things that I had done over the past several years. During Mr. Williams' punishment, I was mesmerized as I watched his adorable butt go from white to pink to brilliant shiny red, undulating while listening to his pleas and then sobs. The fire ants certainly lived up to their name, and within seconds, Jordan felt as if his entire bottom was literally on fire. Corporal punishment was rare. Residents were free to decline corporal punishment and chose instead to be returned to the criminal justice system, an option that no one selected. However, I was required to be present when it was to be employed.

I glanced out the window during the paddling and saw that Johnson and the other residents were waiting outside Reverend John's cabin. While they couldn't see in, they could certainly hear what was happening. Jordan had no idea what was planned for the fair, but hoped he would at least be allowed to wear clothes. Meanwhile today, it was just a relief to have some cover albeit only his tiny blue speedos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment