276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hair Oil 100% Natural Certified Organic Hallelujah Hair Oil ® Treatment and Protection - Moisturising And Repairing For Dry Damaged Hair Promotes Healthy Hair Growth With Silky, Shiny, Smooth Results

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm A Celebrity hosts Ant and Dec reveal it took two HOURS to film Tony Bellew's hilarious drinking trial

UV rays aren’t just damaging to your skin, they can cause damage to your hair too - enter sesame oil. This highly penetrating oil works from the inside out to protect your hair from damaging UV rays - in fact, it naturally resists up to 30% of the sun’s UV rays by forming a protective barrier around the hair shaft. Is this the most dangerous reality TV stunt ever? Survivor stars take on underwater challenge having to hold their breath while trapped in a cage Ashley James beams as she enjoys a 'magical day' at LaplandUK with boyfriend Tommy Andrews and their children Alfie, two, and Ada, 8 months SZA takes home four awards including Album and Song of the Year at the 2023 Soul Train Awards while Usher and Victoria Monet also win bigMaya Jama looks cosy in a red jumper as she greets fans on a night out in London after making her first public appearance with boyfriend Stormzy Charlene White turns heads in a fuchsia pink co-ord at the Booker Prize... after defending I'm A Celeb's Nella Rose over 'Dadgate' saga Marcus Rashford sparks reconciliation rumours with former fiancée Lucia Loi as they are spotted on a dinner date where he booked out the restaurant Tyra Banks reveals the SECRET behind her ageless appearance as she avoids Botox ahead of turning 50 - and claims her partner LOVES her gray hair Antiques Roadshow guest leaves expert SPEECHLESS as he produces Dolly the cloned sheep's fleece before discovering it's HUGE value

I'm A Celeb's Marvin Humes admits wife Rochelle fell pregnant after ONE steamy night in New York - days after his romantic marriage proposal Former Bachelor Ben Flajnik reveals he SECRETLY married his 'best friend' last month in Sonoma during an 'intimate ceremony surrounded by family' I'm A Celeb's Grace Dent sparks concern with her 'scarily unwell' appearance after one week in the jungle: 'I didn't even recognise her'

The verdict

Designed to be used on all hair types, there are two ways to use this oil to see fuller, healthier hair; as an overnight mask treatment that can be repeated three times a week, or as a post hair-wash serum. If you find your hair tends to be a little on the greasy side, a fantastic ingredient to combat this is lemon oil. The invigorating citrus oil helps to regulate oil production, cleansing the scalp of unwanted bacteria and excess oil so your hair looks and feels fresh. Eva Longoria shares a video of her dancing to Dolly Parton's Islands in the Stream with Kerry Washington... and snaps of her with Camila Cabello Omid Scobie takes aim at 'cold' Kate in first bombshells from new book as it's released in Australia:...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment