276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vgate iCar Pro BLE 4.0 OBD2 Diagnostic Tool Fault Code Reader OBDII Compatible Car Adapter Check Engine Light for iOS, Android and Windows

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Problems with your car can manifest themselves in ways that may be impossible to detect without a professional mechanic. But now you don't have to spend a lot of money to have your car inspected. With this ELM 327 diagnostic tool, you can take your car diagnostics to the next level... 19,90 €

Speaking of which, when connected properly, this smart OBDII scanning tool can display real-time sensory data such as short term fuel trim, intake manifold pressure, oxygen sensor, timing lights and absolute throttle position among others. It reads the real-time car engine data, such as engine speed, ignition time, fuel trim, water temperature, fuel consumption.

The two I pointed to at viewtopic.php?p=506937#p506937 were the two I used w/my Android phones while I still had a Leaf. I sold the Leaf in mid-2021 so I have had Leaf to use them on. I bought those dongles before Leaf Spy even had Bluetooth LE support. Fortunately, the app would work in both portrait and landscape mode for live data when I rotated my phone 90 degrees. Recommended Adapter Poor fit to OBD2 port, very loose which caused loss of communications and CANBus errors. (Hence 3 stars) With that, you have a brief overview of each of these OBDII scanners. And now it’s time to see how they measure up against each other. Jethax Bluetooth Vs Thinkcar 1 Vs Vgate iCar Pro: Detailed Comparison And Review This means you can be immediately alerted if your car starts to overheat or experience any other issues while driving, for example.

I was obliged to update my application as it won't let you connect to the dongle and now I can access the modules except my NBT !! OBD2 compatibility: all of them are designed for OBD2-compliant vehicles. None of them works on OBD1 cars. BTW, folks should be clear here if they're running on Android or iOS. For example, on iOS, Bluetooth non-LE adapters will NOT work w/the iOS version of Leaf Spy. It's an API limitation IIRC. Whereas on Android, Blueooth (non-LE) and Bluetooth LE adapters will work.DPF Monitor - Fiat, Alfa Romeo - Android also supports the following engines for Fiat and Alfa Romeo: Alfa Romeo: 159/Brera/Spider 1.9 2.4 2.0, Giulietta 1.6 2.0, Giulia 2.2, Stelvio 2.2, MiTo 1.3 1.6/ Fiat: 500 1.3 1.6 , 500L, 500X 1.3 1.6 2.0, Panda 1.3 1.9, Bravo 1.6 1.9 2.0, Croma 1.9 2.4, Doblo 1.3 1.6 1.9 2.0, Ducato 2.0, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, Idea 1.6, Linea 1.3 1.9, Ducato 1.6 1.6, Fiorino 1.3, Punto 1.3 1.9, Punto Evo 1.3, 1.6, Grande Punto 1.3 1.6 1.9, Idea 1.3 1.6 1.9, Qubo 1.3, Strada 1.3, Tipo 1.3 1.6, 2.0, Toro 2.0, Lancia 2.0 : Delta 1.6 1.9 2 1.3 1.6 1.9, Thèse 2.4, Delta 2014 1.6 2.0, Ypsilon 1.3 / Dodge : Journey 2.0, Dodge Neon 1.3 1.6/Jeep: Cherokee 2.0, Boussole 1.6, 2.0, Renegade 1.6, 2,0/ Suzuki : SX4 1,9 2,0 DDiS. it seems like the car is using a NBT headunit running the NBT EVO firmware. This can cause all kinds of issues we do not want to deal with and therefore this headunit can not be coded any longer. Not only does it provide you with all the information a mechanic would have, but it also pulls the same codes as much more expensive scanners. These 3 functions are really helpful after changing the car’s tire, and oil, or when registering a new battery. On iPhone you now select iCar Vgate 4.0 BLE to connect to the unit. On Android I believe you have to go into your phone's settings then bluetooth and find the unit and select connect then you will get a pin to enter on the app.

Thinkcar 1 Bluetooth code reader is a product of Thinkcar. The latter is a Canadian company that only makes car diagnostic tools. It’s safe to say that they know their trade. Whenever I use the app on another car, the data for the previous car gets lost, or I cannot find it. I also love that the app allows me to receive notifications in vocal messages by automatically activating speakers on my phone. iOS & Android: these three scanners can be linked with iOS and Android devices to run diagnostics straight from the phone. I have coded some stuffs in my car without any issue but suddenly out of nowhere it stopped working...Because Smart Control will provide you with helpful information like power acceleration and DPF-related data. With the ability to scan ABS, SRS, and Transmission modules, I can diagnose issues with greater precision than ever before. Yet, the interface and the whole icons are still good at conveying messages to users, especially newbies. 2. Prevent your car from serious problems It is compliant with full OBD II/EOBD specifications. Various wireless connection modes* to connect your smartphone or pad. Adding to this, this OBDII ELM327 scanner can be connected with both Android and Apple mobile devices via the latest 802.11a/b/g WiFi.

Diagnostic apps: they are compatible with all the popular OBD2 apps like Torque, ScanMaster, Auto Doctor, DashCommand etc. However, Thinkcar 1 works better with the Thinkcar app. Whether you’re a seasoned gearhead or a newbie to the world of car diagnostics, these apps will provide you with the insights you need to keep your car running smoothly. With Carly, it will be easier to decide whether to bring your car to the mechanic immediately or keep driving. 2. You can perform advanced functions or customization via Bluetooth connection Now enter in the PIN code you got before with no spaces. It should take about 10 secs and it will program the key. If you have more keys to program, put them in the ignition to RUN and go through the process again using the PIN.The Thinkcar 1 is compatible with exactly 23 brands of vehicles. They are Audi, Benz, BMW, Chrysler, Fiat, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Subaru, Toyota, Volvo, & VW. Something else to keep in mind is that the vehicle should be a 2005 or newer model. With dimensions of 4 x 2.5 x 1 inches, the Jethax Bluetooth scanner is the biggest of the three. Both the Thinkcar 1 and vGate iCar measure 2.7 x 2.7 x 1.4 inches.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment