276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 75334 Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Vader Set, Buildable Action Toy for Kids, Boys & Girls, Battlefield Playset with 4 Minifigures and Lightsabers, Collectible Gift Idea

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The cape used is the older papery style, and the back of Vader’s head is printed with tons of scars from his fiery Mustafar duel with Obi-Wan. The second figure in the set is Darth Vader, and this was a huge draw for this set to me as this is the cheapest way to get the modern Vader figure with arm printing.

Closing back the two halves of the model will then leave a nice line of fiery orange parts in between the two figures. Accessories include a blue lightsaber for Obi-Wan, red lightsaber for Darth Vader, a blaster pistol plus a power hammer and backpack. This LEGO Star Wars buildable toy makes a great birthday or Christmas gift for little Jedi kids aged 8+ years old.Relive a fiery battle between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader with this LEGO® Star Wars™ (75334) buildable toy playset. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be intended as precluding the exercise of your statutory rights.

Brickset, the Brickset logo and all content not covered by The LEGO Group's copyright is, unless otherwise stated, ©1997-2024 Brickset ltd. Heads up for those in the US, UK and EU - today is your final day to score 2x Insider Points on all purchases! Relive a fiery battle between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader with this LEGO® Star Wars™ (75334) buildable toy playset. LEGO included a couple of 1×1 clear round bricks to simulate Obi-Wan being lifted up by Darth Vader using the Force. Also included are Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader, each with lightsabers, Tala Durith and droid NED-B LEGO minifigures – to play out Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi scenes.

com An in-depth review of the LEGO Dune Ornithopter featuring working wing functions and a great minifig lineup including LEGO Baron Harkonnen! Let me know your thoughts in the comments below – is this set a mixed bag, or am I being too harsh on it?

This Star Wars buildable toy features 2 rotating battle platforms and a translucent stand for kids to role-play making Obi-Wan Force-jumps. Nonetheless, the rest of the design looks good and I like the new hairpiece created for Obi-Wan, which I think looks really accurate.For Art Prints please allow 5 working days for unframed prints and 15 working days for framed prints/ stretched canvas. It depicts pivotal scene from the Obi-Wan Kenobi Disney+ series, where Obi-Wan and Darth Vader meet again for a brief duel on the planet Mapuzo. The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. This feature, combined with the strip of fire in the middle of the model, adds lots of fiery details across the set and is accurate to the TV show’s scene.

Relive a fiery battle between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader with this LEGO Star Wars (75334) buildable toy playset. The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999.

Although it’s a little close, this rocky outcrop does look pretty good with Tala in position, firing at Vader. The minifigure selection is definitely the big draw here, although I think LEGO needed to go the extra mile (red eyes for Vader, boots for Tala) for a set like this.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment