276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OWNED: Forced Feminization Bundle, 4 Forced Sissy Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Noah Diaz, es un humano falsamente acusada de traición ,separado de su familia es convertido en esclavo My mussels were gone and I could tell I was a lot weaker and had lost a lot of weight. I knew that things had begin to seem to take more effort to accomplish then usually but I guess I just didn’t see or want to see the changes that were happing. She looked down and smiled “Look kid its not the end of the world just because your like this now”. In his two centuries as Head of the Magnus Institute and leader of the Cult of Beholding, Jonah has never encountered something like Jonathan Sims. Lois said this while she was giggling & laughing again. She then looked at Jane and they both giggled. Lois then said to Jane. I’m so glade I called you that day, but I just knew I had to call, as soon as I found out he was married. He had told me at first that he wasn’t married, but when I found out I was really mad. So I broke it off with him right then & there. You have to understand I honestly didn’t know that’s why I decided I had to call you. I wanted you to know what he was up too, and that he was cheating on you. I figured maybe you could save your marriage. I didn’t want to be the cause of a marriage breaking up, with me in the middle. I can see now that you have everything under control, and that makes me glade that I did what I did. My Ex husband cheated on me, and I know how it feels. That’s one of the reasons why I called right away, but I must say that you did a great job on Little Pricilla here. I bet she won’t be fooling around on the side any more. They both laughed at that, and Jane said I’m sure about that. I am so glade you did call. Now like you said he is never going to be fool around on me again. Little Pricilla will be safe at home behind her crib & playpen bars. This way I know exactly where she is. Lois then said that she should of done something like this to her Ex., maybe they would still be together if she did.

Mom said we would have to go to her shop tomorrow and put the finishing touching on my pretty look. That idea touched a nerve and got me thinking. Mom knew I was not happy and ran over to my ear and whispered, “you are so pretty”.Mom thought that to be a great idea. I was surprised as I put up no resistance and followed them upstairs. My brain is really messed up I thought. Witch is funny because before this the school I attended was nothing but a place to take a nap on my desk until time to go home.

I could not resist her thoughts. She told me I will always obey my Mother and sister, I will do exactly what they ask of me. I will try to be the best sissy possible, and will doing everything to be a proud girly sissy, all the time. I will not be afraid to show myself in public that will be a sweet pretty sissy. I will enjoy my new life and be an obedient feminine sissy.

Mom, how can I go through life looking and acting like a girl when everyone will know I am a boy?”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment