276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blurryface

£16.305£32.61Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is literally not one song on this album I can say is that and the variety of songs is amazing. Twenty One Pilots, one of the most buzzed about bands of 2014, release their eagerly awaited second studio album, 'Blurryface,' the follow up to the wildly-successful 'Vessel! Due to inventory and accounting purposes, we do not exchange items received for different items than originally purchased. On the follow up to their highly successful debut Vessel, the band worked with famed producers Mike Elizondo, Mike Crossey, Tim Anderson and Ricky Reed to craft a genre-bending collection of dynamic and diverse songs. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Packaging includes red clear plastic sheer which makes the cover look colored when put on black and white inner sleeve inside the die-cut sleeve. Music has always been a great tool in helping me during hard times but it takes a fantastic band to really connect with.

You can change the cookie settings and revoke your permission at any time on the cookie policy page . My 16 year old son has all their previous music, but this whole album is much more commercially suitable for everyone.

In addition to the hit singles 'Ride' and 'Stressed Out', Blurryface is packed with self-aware lyrics, clever observations, and deep introspection. Features the singles 'Fairly Local', 'Tear in My Heart', 'Lane Boy', 'Stressed Out', 'Ride' and 'Heavydirtysoul'.All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This record reminded me that even if the record is new, sometimes a good clean will make it alright, the first time I listened to it out of the wrapping, it was awful and I couldn't listen to it, I finally cleaned it just to see if that would help and it made a world of difference and it no longer skipped. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered. The whole album is a banger from start to finish and there seems to be a definite thread/story running through all the tracks, I like that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment