276°
Posted 20 hours ago

QardioArm Smart Blood Pressure Monitor: Wireless, Medically Accurate, Easy to Use, Compact Digital Upper Arm Cuff. Free App for iOS, Android, Kindle, Apple Watch. Syncs with Apple and Samsung Health

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first thing that came to my mind upon opening up and taking a first look at the QardioArm was just how nice and inconspicuous it looked. Unlike the clunky, old fashioned straps we’re used to from the doctor’s office, the QardioArm is thoughtfully designed, looking more like a smartphone than a medical device. For those that feel self-conscious about bringing their blood pressure monitor out and about with them, this is great! I took my own BP with the QardioArm on the left arm and the Omron 10 on the right arm. Multiple simultaneous measurements showed less than 3 mmHg difference in systolic blood pressure between the two. An example of the profoundly negative review individuals give the device when they have not figured out the on/off process. This one on Consumer Reports

Size of your arm: What's a good fit, cuff-wise, for a larger arm might not be the best fit for a smaller arm, and vice versa. I recently bought a QardioArm for my father and tested one myself over the last month, and herein are my findings. I compared it closely to my prior “go to” BP device, the Omron 10 (which I recommended as a Christmas gift here). The QardioArm is a dead-simple blood pressure cuff to use and has all the features one would want from a smart blood pressure monitor. QardioArm Device ReviewFeatured in WIRED, CNN, TechCrunch, Forbes, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, PC Magazine, BBC, San Francisco Chronicle, Vogue, Engadget and many many more. *** QardioArm is faster. It took 30 seconds to complete a BP measurement, compared to 50 seconds for the Omron 10.

Other heart conditions:Some devices may provide other health metrics, like pulse rate, or detect other health conditions, like irregular heartbeat. Since 1982, PCMag has tested and rated thousands of products to help you make better buying decisions. Read our editorial mission & see how we test.QardioArm is a highly accurate blood pressure monitor and has undergone independent, formal clinical validation according to ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1:2007, ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-2:2009, ANSI/AAMI/IEC 80601-2-30:2009, as well as British Standard EN 1060-4:2004. BP and pulse data can be viewed in tabular or graphic formats and can be synched with the Apple Health App: When you slide the band onto your upper arm and secure it, all you really have to do is sit still while the app and device take your reading. A large Start button in the app sends the go-ahead to the QardioArm via Bluetooth. You'll hear the device whir into motion and feel the pressure increase. On the screen, you see spaces for your systolic and diastolic readings, as well as pulse (heart rate). The reading takes less than 30 seconds, and your results appear instantly. Prepare yourself for a slew of great stuff: This cuff is comfortable. The cuff size was a fit for a (kind of lanky) arm, with no gaps between the skin and the fabric. The readings were consistent and accurate, and the setup was almost unbelievably easy. This thing was out of the box, on the arm and connected to a phone in about 2 minutes, and the first blood pressure reading was done about 30 seconds after that.

My running joke about blood pressure is that I know mine is relatively low, but I have no idea what the numbers are or what they mean. It could be a hundred five-ity seven over four for all I know. A new at-home blood pressure monitor QardioArm makes it easy to both take and understand your blood pressure. Unroll the arm band. This will automatically switch on the QardioArm.Gently pull the tab, opening the arm band and slide your arm through. Overall the device seems well built, and once I found out how to correctly strap on the device, it was very easy to use. Based on build-quality alone, I feel safe recommending the QardioArm as one of the best smart blood pressure monitors available. QardioArm App Review GET POWERFUL HEALTH INSIGHTS – Qardio App has more features and unique properties that any other health app so you get deeper, more actionable insights into your health.The readout from the QardioArm syncs automatically with the Qardio app, and additionally, the information can even be forwarded directly to your doctor if you would like. CONNECT DEVICES AND APPS – Qardio gives you the choice of using the app for manual entries, syncing data from other apps or connecting with QardioArm, QardioBase X, QardioTemp or QardioSpO2.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment