276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nikon Aculon A211 16x50 Zoom Binoculars - Black

£77.715£155.43Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, I am happy to use either brand of ammo and the locking turrets make it easy to change zero (and it does hold zero). is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 689922 and act as a credit broker and not a lender.

That is what drives them to deliver the very best products on the market for recreational shooters, hunters and marksmen. The Sportsman Gun Centre Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN731658). Element Optics are a highly passionate, skilful, and professional manufacturer of high grade and premium rifle scopes and optics. not exactly light weight but thats what you get with this sort of magnification, which by the way is very clear through out the focal range, so far no complaints.The ZEISS ZMOA ballistic reticle is located in the second image plane and has a subtension of 1 MOA (ZMOA-1) between the tick marks at the respective riflescope’s reference magnification.

Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal (mainland only), Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey. Only the center area of the reticle is illuminated, for precise aiming even in poor lighting conditions.

They have a durable design with a rubbarised finish, a central focusing wheel and use the Porro prism system to give you crystal-clear image quality.

We act as a credit broker not a lender and will introduce you to a panel of lenders through the Deko and EsiPay platforms. The BaK4 Porro prism systems within all ACULON A211 binoculars deliver a high quality image under a multitude of lighting conditions, making these binoculars effective from dawn till dusk. Supplied complete with a soft carry case, front and end caps, cleaning cloth, instruction manual and neck strap.Decades of optical know-how and engineering innovation combined with practical knowledge of hunting and shooting are evident in today’s Nikko Stirling products. The MOA (minute of angle) crosshairs contain MOA tick marks and dots that provide a distance of 1 MOA at reference magnification and cover a bullet drop of 30 MOA. Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting.

In less than a second, the range to your target and a lighted dot will appear indicating the correct aiming point for your specific ammunition for the distance to the target. Anyway, tried two different types of subsonic ammo (Eley and Winchester) and shot a total of 200 rounds with it so far. Since the tick marks are only shown along the crosshairs, the shooter maintains an excellent overview of the entire field of view.The shooter still needs to estimate the cross-wind and convert the 10MPH Wind Value displayed to the appropriate value for the estimated actual MPH cross-wind value. I use one of these on my RF setup (standard Ruger 10/22) I found the the BDC bang on for use with CCI subs. As previously stated I won't be shooting that far with this calibre; its possible I know, but a bit of a 'Hail Mary' shot when done offhand and unsupported in a sporter . Nice to have but given the choice I would either remove this feature or make it one colour only, as it is not essential and adds bulk. Aspherical eyepiece lenses aid in delivering a flat field of view, while lens multicoating enhances image brightness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment