276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bulgari Extreme Eau de Toilette for Him - 100 ml

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm getting two pronounced reminders here: it's 80% Versace Man Eau Fraiche and some of the notes from Bvlgari Aqva Marine - which must be the cedar and citrus creating that fresh marine vibe.

Fragrantica does not seem to list the Extrême version of this separately…but it is a different beast.I get petitgrain for sure but it becomes so interesting after the first few minutes with nutmeg and cardamom emerging-not strongly, but noticeable to my nose. Still, because of its better strength and lack of sweetness, I think it conveys the conservative gray-suit professionalism of the original just as well, if not better. Now I really enjoy it on warmer spring days as well as summer and I am so glad I didnt get rid of it as its now going for a lot more than I'd be willing to pay for this kind of scent. It was really high time for me to have/get a new fragrance since the last one I had which I used for almost ten years was not 'ME' anymore.

The combination of citrus, woods, and musk creates a beautiful yet masculine scent trail that makes me WEAK IN THE KNEES. The guaiac wood and nutmeg in particular make for an inviting, nuzzling smell that would be pleasing on a wide swath of men 40 and above. Aldehydes add an airiness (as opposed to an expanding sparkle) while orange and bergamot add the needed citricity (and not a drop more) to attenuate the tea and petit grain; as they perfectly dissolve into leaf-tinged powdery floral notes of lavender and neroli closing a veritable perfect circle of clean, sans any of the usual soapy associations.

Now the rainy season has arrived will try this next week eventhough I still enjoying my fave Clinique Happy, Versace Eros and Allure homme sport. I think a man younger than 25 wearing this will seem more dignified than the rest (don't overdo it) and it's safe for all ages after that. Not a great projector and IMO one that you personally are going to enjoy and not the people around you. I liked my first BPHE - fresh grapefruit scent came first then the woody note with a hint of tea afterwards - it was no offensive to anyone and very versatile.

Although it doesn't remind me of any tea that I know, I understand why someone would label it as a tea fragrance. One of the best top five fresh fragrances of all time for me : lasts long (I'm talking about the old formulation with the worl Extreme written very big on the bottle), very manly and huge compliment getter. They all have this green, grassy elegance and all of them are really timeless and it's unfortunate that so many of these have been discontinued over the years since and replaced by much more basic and generic smelling releases. But after about 30 minutes it started to change on my skin, and i quickly realized that this was a gem. An alternative way to read what I'm saying-- you probably have to like or at least tolerate this one to enjoy other more popular fresh tea offerings.Thus, the original in the top and base notes is lost to my regret, although one can certainly still speak of a flanker, which also deserves this name due to the similar DNA. Like many of the other reviewers have said, this masterpiece whispers "class" like no other fragrance I've ever found.

Flowers musk and woods are deftly entwined, without too much sweetness or spice, and only enough citrus to tease out the freshness of the prevailing tea accord.but now its very mainstream, in indonesia so many people wear it, i start to leave it little by little. The word Extreme is on the back of the bottle which you can read thru the front and pour homme is on the front below BVLGARI. The problem here is that the already gray notes just get drier and more solid, like a block of concrete hardening. I wasn't looking for a signature scent with this, I just felt that it would a be a hit in my rotation.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment