276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Classics complete collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fantasia was Disney's first animated film to be released simultaneously worldwide (in North America plus 46 international territories).

The Official UK Disney Classics List - IMDb The Official UK Disney Classics List - IMDb

Disney maintains these numbered films, so personal opinion cannot just add or remove films from the list based on popularity. I love this film and it really sparked my interest in Native Americans and the legend of Pocahontas. The first half of the film is a bit boring to me to be honest, I didn't rate Bongo at all but Charlie's line in response to "A long time ago" is brilliantly worded. While the people at Disney were looking through their inventory of films to see what was available for the new cable channel, they decided that they could air some fan-favorite films such as Alice in Wonderland and Mary Poppins, but that 15 other animated movies would never be aired.

Basil, the rodent Sherlock Holmes, investigates the kidnapping of a toy maker and uncovers its link to his archenemy, Professor Ratigan. we have hit not just the greatest Disney movie that has ever been made but in my eyes, the most amazing film that has ever existed!

Disney Classics Complete Collection (57 Disc Collection

With an all-star cast, breathtaking animation, and a powerful message about overcoming division, Raya and the Last Dragon is a thrilling adventure that audiences of all ages can enjoy. The Streaming Era: (2020 - Present) With the launch of Disney+ and the accessibility of Disney's animated back-catalogue, every new film in the foreseeable future is now destined to serve as a building block for Disney's ever-growing streaming service.In ten years I haven't gotten through this film without crying (my record is sobbing for two days, my then-boyfriend had no idea how to console me). A young linguist named Milo Thatch joins an intrepid group of explorers to find the mysterious lost continent of Atlantis. It marks the first time that a Black Disney princess joined the brand and is the first fully 2D animated classic since Lilo and Stitch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment