276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's been a while, hasn't it, Call of Duty? You haven't been high on my radar, but that's not your fault, you're just not within my normal wheelhouse. I tend to prefer third-person titles and my deathmatch shooter of choice was the old sci-fi-leaning Unreal Tournament series. My last foray into your pond was the first Modern Warfare, which I admit was a game of great craft that just didn't hit me in the heart. Certain first-person titles can definitely capture my interest, like last year's Far Cry 3 or Dishonored, but my preferences tend to lie in a different direction. Use the environment to your advantage: Take advantage of the map and environmental elements to gain tactical advantages. Look for cover, use corners and strategic objectives to ambush your opponents and keep them under control. Gerstmann, Jeff (November 5, 2013). "Call of Duty: Ghosts Review". Giant Bomb. Archived from the original on November 7, 2013 . Retrieved November 5, 2013. Behemoth: Look for a small rectangular balcony in the north-western edge of the excavator walkway. Look west from that area at the underside of the excavator platform on the western boundary of the map to see the egg on one of the railings below. Safeguard: The player and up to three other friends in a wave-based survival match similar to Survival Mode from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, but with the addition of perks and scorestreaks.

Kill Confirmed: A gamemode in which two teams battle, similar to TDM, with the catch being that when a player kills an enemy they drop a dog tag, which is worth points when collected. If a player collects a fallen teammate's dog tag, no points are award to the enemy team; first team to 100 points wins the game. Multiplayer does have a number of options though, including female models for the first time in series' history. Approximately halfway through Mission 12: Into The Deep, you will have to use a torpedo to destroy a warship. While guiding the torpedo, you will automatically be using thermal vision and can see a red area on the side of the ship. Hit this red area to destroy the LCS and get the “David & Goliath” trophy.Mission 5: Homecoming: At the beginning of the mission, after entering the first building and reaching stairs, turn left before going up to find the file on the desk in that room. Conviértete en un jugador destacado de Call of Duty® Ghosts en PS3 al seguir estos consejos y trucos. Para comenzar, no subestimes la importancia de realizar ejercicios de calentamiento antes de jugar. Estos ejercicios ayudan a prevenir lesiones y te preparan físicamente para tener un better performance en el juego. Además, es fundamental conocer el mapa y estudiar los diferentes escenarios para sacar ventaja estratégica. Memoriza las ubicaciones clave, como los puntos de reaparición enemigos, para poder anticiparte a tus oponentes. Study your opponents: Observe the behavior of enemy players and adapt your strategy accordingly. Take advantage of their weaknesses and learn from their tactics to improve your own game.

A: Sure, you can play this game on your PC with the help of the RPCS3 Emulator. An RPCS3 Emulator converts your PS3 game into the PC game and you enjoy it on your PC. It also includes making it easier to use difficult weapons, improving the C4's performance, and adjusting ammo availability. Master the Weapons: Get familiar with the game's arsenal and find the weapons that best suit your play style. Practice your aim and experiment with different weapon accessories and modifications.Wilson, Aoife (November 5, 2013). "Xbox 360 Review: Call Of Duty: Ghosts Review". Official Xbox Magazine. Archived from the original on November 6, 2013 . Retrieved November 5, 2013.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment