276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cali By Snoop - Red Wine from California - Red Wine - 75cl Bottles(12.5% VOL ALC)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The final 5% of this bottle comes from merlot grapes, which tend to feature flavors similar to those present in the petite sirah — dark fruit with a chocolatey finish. Taste Test: How about learning about another red wine variation that might tickle your palate's fancy?

19 Crimes Wines | Snoop Dogg Wine | Next Day Delivery | VIP

exploded on the scene in the early ’90s, one of the young rapper’s first major hits was an ode to gin and juice, among other things. When I partner with a brand, it first of all has to be something that I like, an everyday part of my life, and something that feels good to me.I am a wine snob absolutely love the aroma and taste I brought one bottle to taste then I went back and purchased twelve more.

Cheers to the Infamous | 19 Crimes

A 65% Petit Sirah, 30% Zinfandel, and 5% Merlot, Cali Red has an intense flavor that pairs well with bold dishes. Tasted like cheap plonk, similar to 19 Crimes, Jamshed or the multitudes of similar low grade plonk available. He was struck by the idea of telling the stories of America’s convicted felons through wine, and 19 Crimes was born. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Wm Morrisons Supermarkets Limited prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Experts found that red wines reached their optimal state after being chilled in the refrigerator for 45 minutes to an hour.

The longer it stays in my mouth, the wine transitions into a slightly lighter but still sweet flavor. Who would've thought that the man who famously raps about sippin' on gin and juice would come out with a line of wines? If I were sharing this with several friends it wouldn’t have been that bad (and I wouldn’t have had a hangover).

19 Crimes Snoop Cali Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle : Target 19 Crimes Snoop Cali Red Blend Wine - 750ml Bottle : Target

In his childhood years, Snoop showed a clear inclination for music, but was sent to jail for drug possession on multiple occasions before being discovered by Dr. Up until Snoop joined the brand in 2020, 19 Crimes focused primarily on Australian wines in an homage to the land of colonial banishment. In 2012, he announced his conversion to the Rastafari movement (along with a short-lived name change to Snoop Lion), and it's been fairly smooth sailing since then. It's this groundbreaking spirit of resilience, playful lawlessness, and fearlessness that makes Snoop Dogg a perfect celebrity partner to the 19 Crimes portfolio.

But if you like to experiment with your taste buds, try new wine and try previously tasted wine again this just might be up your alley… or in this case, your prison cell? Though Snoop has proven himself a successful musician and businessman for decades now, his early life was riddled with crime and hardship.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment