276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pleiadian Starseed Light Code Sacred Geometry 11:11: Notebook or Journal

£2.75£5.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many Starseeds get bruised quite easily. They are unable to recall where they got them. These marks are usually prominent enough to be noticed by others as well. As we’ve seen above, Pleiadian starseeds have many amazing qualities to their personality. This makes it very easy for them to connect with others, and also attracts many people to them.

Their spiritual advisors helped me in a real way with not just my starseed awakening, but also my twin flame journey. I’m so much farther along on my spiritual path thanks to them. In particular, Pleiadian starseeds come from the Pleiades star cluster in the Taurus constellation. It’s also known as the Seven Sisters or Messier 45. Please don’t feel disheartened if you don’t have these markings – they’re possible indicators, not rules. Sagittarius in moon through to mars can indicate someone who is a visionary with heightened intuition and creativity.Negative values usually suggest more stressful or challenging influences in birth charts whilst positive numbers show more easy-flowing energy. These numbers can represent the challenges and gifts you will face in this lifetime based on your most recent starseed soul origins.

Some people who resonate with being a starseed have these markings in their chart, others not so much. And there’s one company that I always end up recommending, Psychic Source. Not only did they blow me away with their accurate reading, but they brought me answers I’d never been expecting. Souls that have previously lived within the Pleiades star cluster have some common traits that can help identify them.Remember that every quality has two sides to it, and that this is an inseparable part of what gives you your amazing qualities.

And as for criticism, don’t take things too personally as a person’s unkind words are very often much more about them rather than you. 24) You soak up other people’s emotions

Discover what Gaia has to offer.

Pleiadian Starseeds are sometimes a bit too nurturing. They can put others before themselves in a way that is detrimental to their own needs. While this comes from a good place, it can often be more harmful than good. Their sleeping patterns are not like other humans. They can go about their day with less sleep than the average person. However, there are times when they need more sleep because of extreme exhaustion; it is also necessary for their spiritual growth. Types of Starseeds: You might make sacrifices in your life just to accommodate what other people want or keep them happy.

You’ll be able to understand how people feel through their ups and downs, and even sense their feelings in your own heart and body. So without further ado, let’s get started! What are Pleiadian Starseeds? Image source – https://pixabay.com/photos/young-woman-woman-people-stylish-3751119/With Pluto, however, if you have Scorpio, Libra, or Sagittarius placements, you’re more likely to resonate with being a indigo, rainbow or crystal child, all types of starseed children. HOUSES According to many books and people who are able to channel information from higher levels of consciousness, one of the most common starseed types currently on Earth are the Pleiadians. Since you have a strong desire to be the best at what you do, it’s not going to take you long to realize how good it feels to compete and win. Their hearing power is better than the average person. As they can sense more, loud sounds can disturb them easily. Now and then, they can hear high-pitched sounds in one or both ears. When the soul is ascending, it becomes a common occurrence. These sounds are present with tingling sensations and increased head pressure. However, these conditions don’t last long and they go away within a few days or weeks. A Pleiadian starseed will have a natural ability to communicate with others, be it through written or spoken word.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment