Posted 20 hours ago

I Let You Go: The Richard & Judy Bestseller

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I could feel myself tensing as soon as

The author has written a psychological thriller that may seem to point to certain apparent facts to some readers but turns things around as the story unfolds. Detective Inspector Ray Stevens stood next to the window and contemplated his office chair, on which an arm had been broken for at least a year.I really enjoyed the author's note at the end which explained how this story came about; its real life influences from her work as a police official and personal, family experiences as well. I PROMISE IT WON'T ALWAYS HURT LIKE THIS is a conversation about grief, based on my experiences of navigating bereavement following the loss of my son eighteen years ago. Jenna continues to obstruct her past from Patrick, but one day two police officers knocking on the door of her sanctuary in Wales ensures that her awful secret must come to light. All I will say is that the plot is cleverly written, with twists that I have already told you are amazing and plenty more surprise moments along the way. The last quarter or so of the novel had me flicking through the pages as fast as I could go, as I wanted to see how it all panned out.

These characters offer the reader an alternative perspective of what it is like to work behind the scenes of a hit and run, sadly involving a small child. When the death of 5 year old Jacob comes to their attention Ray is determined to discover who did it, and why they drove away from the scene of the crime. I’m sorry to ask you even more questions, but it’s vital we get as much information as we can, as early as possible. Ian took what was going so well and brought everything back into the muddy world of those books I mentioned earlier. Stevens is drawn to the younger Kate, his partner because she's someone he can talk to easily and knows the score around the office.I press the heels of my palms into my temples as though I can make the images subside through brute force alone, but still they come, thick and fast, as if without them I might forget. Throughout the tale, Jenna was constantly referring to her breathing: "I couldn't catch my breath", "my breathing became". I LET YOU GO follows a mother hiding out in a secluded cottage, attempting to heal from her son's untimely loss, and the two detectives tasked with finding the boy's killer.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment